Playing in the Snow

Sohinki: He instantly gets snow in his boots and wants to go back inside, but you convince him to stay out with you and build a snow man or two. You ended up getting snow in your boots, so you had him head inside. "Hey that's not fair!" "I'm sorry you didn't tuck your pants in!"

Joven: He loves playing in the snow and the two of you built a ramp to sled off of. "One of us is gonna get hurt." You pointed out as you sat the sled down. Joven just shrugged, ending up being the one to get hurt. "Come on Bronze." You laughed, pulling him inside to doctor him.

Lasercorn: You go outside with Tyler to supervise him so he doesn't get hurt, expecting to just sit and do nothing. However, when Tyler threw a snowball at the two of you there was no way you could let that pass. "Start working on snowballs!" You called to Lasercorn making him laugh. "Let's do this!"

Wes: The two of you never stay outside long since you get to cold, but your favorite thing to do is build a fort and make small snowmen inside, naming them things like Johnathan and Greg. Usually you forget their names, but neither of you care.

Mari: She blows the snow into a pile for the two of you to play in, throwing snowballs and making snow angels. You usually always lost something while playing, but it would show up that spring when the snow melted.

Flitz: He acts like the cold doesn't affect him to impress you, not listening when you tell him to put on a coat or boots. When you go inside he ends up blue, you having to give him hot chocolates and cuddle with him, something you can't complain about at all.