When Another Member Kisses You

Sohinki: "What do you think you're doing Mari?!" "We're filming a video right now Sohin, can you stop blowing up?" "You just kissed my date! Mine, not yours!" "So? It was just for a video. Calm down man. There are no feelings here, right?" "Well you are pretty hot Mari." "Why did you have to say that?!"

Joven: "I should be angrier, but I've been trying to work on that. So as calmly as possible I'm asking why you're kissing my date." "Because we're filming a video." "Is that an Excuse Flitz?" "I didn't think so because it's true." "Come babe get away from him." "Can't we finish filming this video?" "No you can't!" "I thought you were gonna be calm about it babe." "......"

Lasercorn: "I trusted you like a brother Sohin, why would you do this to me?" "I didn't do anything wrong. I just did what the fans wanted me to do." "Kiss my date? I don't think so!" "Just look at the tweet yourself then." "Oh....they did didn't they?" "Uh-Huh." "S-Sorry. Excuse me." "I love him so much." "For some reason."

Wes: "Really Lasercorn?!" "I'm not trying to take your date calm down!" "Then why did you just kiss them?!" "Because we're filming a truth or dare video and a fan asked." "Are you kidding me?" "Nope, just look." "Alright fine, but I'm only forgiving you this once." "Thank god...." "What was that?!" "Nothing Wes!"

Mari: "Joven that's really low!" "I'm not kissing them because I want too!" "Well that's harsh Joven." "What's going on?!" "We're filming a video and fans asked us to kiss." "Why don't they ask me to kiss them?" "Have you tried doing a truth or dare video?" "That's a good point.....I'll win them back over!" "Mari I only love you babe." "All I needed to do is breathe!" "Jesus Christ, you're both insane. "Says Jovenshire." "Shut up!"

Flitz: "I would expect this from Joven but not you Wes!" "It'a not what you think, I swear!" "You may be bigger than me, but I'm going to pound you into the ground!" "It was for a truth or dare video baby. I don't have feelings for him." "Are you sure? I really don't wanna loose you." "I promise, do you wanna be in the last bit?" "Alright!" "That's a big change in attitude." "That's Flitz for you."