What You Do When You Can't Sleep

Sohinki: You go back into the living room and Play video games until one falls asleep. Whoever is awake carries the other back to your shared room and cuddle into them, falling asleep to their snores.

Joven: Everyone knows talking is his favorite thing to do. So, he goes on and on about whatever comes to his head for hours. You end up falling asleep and he chuckles before falling asleep with you in his arms.

Lasercorn: The two of you usually have trouble sleeping so you use that time to make videos. After about 5 videos, David picks you Up and throws you onto the bed before laying beside you falling asleep with you.

Wes: Usually Wes would just eat, but that seems to keep him awake and hungrier than before. You end Up Turning on the TV and watching the news until you both fall asleep out of boredom.

Mari: The Two of you tell childhood stories. Mari usually tells more since you have trouble thinking Up ones and the more times you hear the same stories you can fall asleep quicker and quicker.

Flitz: He's usually lost but you play board games. Usually he'll be the one to fall asleep on the board as you laugh before moving him to his pillow so you can cuddle and get to sleep. Then when he wakes Up he'll always have small imprints of the pieces In his chest which makes you both laugh