When Another Member Catches You Making Out

Sohinki: "That's so gross!" "Why did you have to come in here Joven?!" "Because I film here to idiot!" "That's a good point...." "Should I leave now?" "No stay baby please." "I'll be the one leaving." "No one wanted you in the room anyway Joven." "Hey don't be mean." "Fine...."

Joven: "Why would you make out in our office?!" "I didn't think you guys would be here yet!" "Well I'm here and I saw that!" "Hey Sohinki." "Why are you acting like this is normal?!" "Because it kinda is normal." "Please leave me alone." "Whatever."

Lasercorn: "Should I just leave now or ignore this?" "Well by saying something you ruined my moment." "Wow Lasercorn. You really expected me not to come into the place we all film?" "Listen Mari it's not your problem." "Well it is now." "We'll just go somewhere else then." "That's Disgusting." "Defend me babe!" "I'm not getting involved." "Ah Man, Come On!"

Wes: "I didn't think you were that type of guy!" "Oh hey Flitz." "Are you really going to just stand there?" "What else am I supposed to do?" "I'm proud of you for doing something with her other than baking!" "Thanks man!" "I think I'm just gonna leave." "Really babe?" "Yeah...This is awkward for me." "See you later than sweetie." "And now he's back to cute."

Mari: "I can't believe what I'm seeing right now." "Oh Hi Lasercorn." "Are you mad I just got that all on camera?" "Of course I'm mad! You better not upload that!" "What are you gonna do about it?" "It's 2 against 1!" "Sweetheart, I don't think you could even dent him." "That's not true!" "I wasn't going to in the first place but I'm scared of Mari." "Hey I'm strong too!" "Whatever you say."

Flitz: "So as I was saying Sohinki totally-Oh Wow!" "Why are you all here?!" "Because we work here with you!" "This is embarrassing isn't it?" "It's more gross." "Do I have to leave now Flitz?" "That's probably the best now babe." "Before I go I have to know something?" "What's that?" "What did Sohinki Totally do?"