When you get them a gift they don't like

Sohinki: There was nothing that he didn't like. For last minute gifts you would buy things from Thanksgiving on Sale and he would still tell you that it was the best thing he'd ever gotten. However, sometimes he would be a little disappointed with your picks but he still treated them like everything he wanted.

Joven: He stares down at what you got him and doesn't know what to say. He doesn't want to hurt your feelings but this was definitely the opposite of the limited edition comic book he asked for. He acts like it's perfect but once you leave the room he hides it somewhere you would never guess or notice and waits until one of the other members birthday to give it to them.

Lasercorn: He'll let you know how he feels. He tries not to be to mean, but if he thinks the gift is trash you'll be told it's trash. Sometimes it'll really upset you and make you feel like a bad partner, but he'd tell you he'd still use whatever it was and when he would, it would make up for it all.

Wes: Usually all he wants is sweets, but when you go through the trouble of actually buying him something half the time he either doesn't like it or doesn't want it. He'll give all of his things to Mari behind your back or use them for giveaways. You see the items in other places but always forget that you got one for Wes, so it works out for both of you.

Mari: Like Lasercorn she'll tell you, but it may take a day or two to get it out. The last things she wants to do is hurt your feelings by saying what you bought was no good, so she keeps it to herself as much as possible. When she tells you it never bugs you and you just take her shopping so you can buy her something that will actually go to use.

Flitz: It's not that he didn't like your gifts, you usually just bought him things he already had. Sometimes you would bring home a new hat or shirt for him and he'd already have it for a month ahead of time. He never told you, but he would donate them instead of wearing them and wear what he already had, you mistaking them for what you'd just bought. Even though he felt guilty it was better than making you upset because you bought his shirt or hat a twin.