When Your Home Alone

Sohinki: When he isn't there you feel a bit lost at first. You then turn on the TV, grab whatever snacks you can find from the kitchen, and start playing video games. When he gets home he just smiles at you and joins in.

Joven: You always make the biggest mess. You start off by trying to clean up the house, but that gets boring to fast. You can hear his voice in your mind telling you he wishes the house were clean, but you still decide to make as big of a mess like a kid. When he gets home he tries to walk back out the door, but you grab him to try and get involved in the mess too

Lasercorn: Usually when he leaves your goal is to watch Tyler. However, you aren't very good at that task. You're quickly stressed out and overwhelmed. As you turn on cartoons for him he complains he wants to play. Eventually you get him to sleep and when Lasercorn gets back home you feel so much better knowing he's gonna be the one in charge again.

Wes: You try to surprise him with food, but living with him is like being a single mother. You go into the kitchen and sit down to read what to do next, but find yourself falling asleep face first into your batter. When he gets back home he laughs and picks you up, finishing the food himself to surprise you instead when you wake up.

Mari: You get very lonely when you're by yourself. Usually Mari is there to play games, craft, and tell you stories. Now you didn't know what to do as you stare at the door. When you finally get back into the living room you invite another member over, feeling better now that you didn't have to be alone. When Mari gets home she's not happy with either of you due to the mess you'd made, but she still forgives you anyway.

Flitz: He tries to convince you to go with him, but you tell him you'd rather stay home. Once he gets in the car he text you one last time to make sure you're ok. Then as soon as he pulls out of the driveway he calls. When you tell him that you need to hang up he freaks out and asks you to stay on the other end. As soon as he pulls in you hang up, running outside. "You're to paranoid babe!" You shout as he gets out of the car. "No I'm not, you are!" He shouts back. All you can do is shake your head as he follows you inside.