When You Don't Answer Calls

Sohinki: He get's worried and begins to text you, hoping for a reply that way. After you finally get back to him he asks why you didn't answer him at all. You reply with what you were doing and he sighs in relief, just glad you're OK.

Joven: He usually text you for the stupidest reasons. For example, he once sent you a photo of the plunger to explain he clogged the toilet without having to say it. So when he called you had no idea what words would come out of his mouth. You usually didn't answer his calls, and at first he would get worried. Eventually he realized why you didn't answer so he just gave up on calling.

Lasercorn: When you don't answer his calls he usually just assumes your busy and doesn't call again unless it's urgent. If he's trying to tell you something important, he won't stop calling until you pick up no matter what your in the middle of. "This is literally the 100th time you've called!" "Well answer faster next time!"

Wes: He calls up to ten times then goes to where ever you are. When you ask why he called so much and why he's there he usually tells you the exact same thing, "We ran out of cake mix." You sigh and ask why that was so important. As he rants to you, you push him out the door. "I'll get it I promise!" You exclaim, before shutting the door, Wes not even realizing it until 30 minutes later.

Mari: She leaves you alone after three calls. If she actually needed something, she'll spam your text instead. It's a lot less effort to copy and past the same sentence than dial your number over and over again.

Flitz: He worries and comes to wherever you are to make sure you're OK. When you tell him why you weren't able to answer he feels stupid, his face going red as he quickly hurries out. "What a cutie..." You mumble, heading back to whatever you were doing before hand.