Ch13:WHY DONT YOU TRY BEING PARANORMAL?!

Heyy guys. well arent you all lucky getting a new chapter when I should really be studying for exams haha, well I was but then I was like meh I need to write something because that last chap should be burned and then the ashes should be burried =] anyway enjoy!!

Chapter 13

"I see you have found one of our most historical and powerful artefacts, it's beautiful isnt it?" Ms Fitzgerald said while taking the ring out and placing it in my hand.

"Yes it is very beautiful" I said as I started moving it around to see it from different angles, and I swear I could see some sort of liquid in there. Ms Fitzgerald went and took her seat behind her large oak desk and guestered for me to take a seat.

"That ring is around 2 million years old and was created by our first leader, Jefferey Cirnous. During this time there was a terrible war happening and so Cirnous wanted to create something that would prevent as many soldiers from being killed as possible. Have you ever heard of the Dark Immortals?" I shook my head.

"Well these were Immortals who have existed since the begining of time. It is said that if you have drank or have an immortals blood with you than you cannot die. That black gem is not an onyx as it seems to be, it is a fine crystal filled with an immortals blood. So any soldier who was badly injured during the war and was wearing one of those rings, their wounds would heal within two seconds. That is the last one out of the 50 that were made, I received it from my grandfather." When Ms Fitzgerald had finished her story I couldnt find any words to say, here in my hands was the most powerful item anyone one could ever poses.

"Any way enough with old stories I had you brought in here for a reason. I understand that your room mate Georgina has been having visions of a telekinesis who is after you, as he failed to kill you when he did your brother. I'm sorry about the loss of your brother, very brave boy. Now, I also understand that he may be a student in this school at the present time. I want you to walk to every single one of your classes with atleast Mr Snyder or another person, I will also have some security keeping an eye on you." She raised one eyebrow when I was about to argue against the idea of having security around me, I wish I was able to do that.

"How are the training sessions going? Are you becoming better or should I assign you a new partner?" I started sheking my head at the idea of having a new partner instead of Jace, I mean the only training we were doing was making out 101.

"No, Jace is a very good partner the sessions are going great" I said with a smile just to convince her, I dont think she was fooled.

"Alright then I just needed to speak to you about the situation at hand you may leave" I got up and placed the ring on her desk and made my way to the door.

"Oh, and one other thing, training partners are allowed to date, there is no rule that forbids it so you can stop stressing everytime you come to see me" she said with a small smile and I blushed, I shoudl've known she would find out.

I started walking back to my dorm pondering over everything, from the immortal ring to the phsycho who wanted me dead. Then I started thinking about seeing Jace in our next training session, a small smile came to my lips as I knew all we would be doing was making out.

Suddenly all the lights turned off in the hall I was walking down and I stopped dead in my tracks, unfortunatley for me there was not one single student in the hall and I started to freak out.

Normally when me and Jace are playing 'catch the flame in the dark' it's fun because he's there, right now there is not one ounce of light. I heard a sound to my left and out on instinct I put a forcefield up around my body and kept everything on high alert as I was begining to crap myself.

"Is there anyone there?" I called out.

I could hear the sound of dark laughter coming from behind me and then I was sudddenly being tossed around up in the air. I lost control of my forcefield and I think he knew it too because he slammed me into the lockers. Fuck! that hurt like a bitch. I was now laying face down on the ground and I could see a pair of dark converses walking towards me. He kneeled down next to me and pulled my head up by my hair, and I yelped out in pain.

"Melanie Showalter, I just need to kill you in order for your parents to feel the pain both me and my brother felt when they killed our parents. Do you want to know why they killed them?" With the hand that was still gripping my hair he nodded it up and down so it seemed like I wanted to hear the reason my parents had killed his.

"Well my parents turned rouge, they thought that they didnt need any of this stupid rule system and that they could do a better job than any other Paranormal. And well lets just say the government didnt like this so they sent your parents to take care of them, all they had to do was arrest them. But no they ended up killing them instead!" he slammed my head into the ground and I could feel the blood gushing out of my nose.

I remember that mission it was two years ago and mum had been badly hurt, she had to spend two weeks in the hospital. It wasnt my parents fault they had killed this boys parents, they had attaked my parents and they were killed by my parents trying to defend themselves.

"It was an accident my parents were only trying to protect themselves-" I started to say and then I was cut off by him yelling.

"NO THEY DID MEAN TO KILL THEM AND NOW IM GOING TO KILL YOU, THEY TOOK TWO LIVES THAT NIGHT AND NOW IM TAKING TWO AS REVENGE!" He pointed his hand towards me and I was being thrown up in the air again, I was floating up higher intil my back was touching the ceiling.

I looked down at him but I still couldnt see his face because it was too dark and it was covered in a hood. Just then I realised he was going to drop me on the hard marble flooring I started to uncontrollably cry, because I knew I was going to die and I wasnt anywhere near ready. Just then all of the lights turned on and I found myself falling and screaming. I was about 10 feet from colliding with the ground when I felt someones arms encircle around my waist. I looked into Jaces eyes and they were filled with concern and love. He set me down on the floor and I hadnt realised that there was sercurity everywhere and Ms Fitzgerald was yelling orders to find the boy.

"Mel, Mel are you alright? Shit theres blood everywhere" Jace said and started wiping away the bloody from my face.

I looked around to find that the telekinesis had indeed fled. But when the lights had turned on I had gotten a very good look at his face and when I saw the anger and pain in those deep green eyes, I wasnt angry at him for wanting to kill me, because if it was the other way around I would probably do the same and so would Cameron. I looked into Jaces eyes and I just started crying, I pulled him into a tight hug and cried into his shoulder. He hugged me back murmuring little things to soothe me but I felt like it should be the other way around.

But deep inside me, no matter how much I love Jace, I couldnt tell him that the person who had killed my brother and also wants me dead as his parents revenge, was his brother.

Well thanks a tonne for reading comment vote hehe. Im thinking of writing another story but I have no clue on what I should do it on, any suggestions will be greatly appreciated =D

Byee xxx