.25.

"Is he okay?"

Calum was the first one to talk. Even if his relationship with Michael was not at its best, he wanted to be update about the blue haired boy state.

"Yeah, he had a panic attack, so they calmed him with some drugs, that's it."

"What about the police? Has they enough proof to definitely send his parents in jail?"

"I don't know what they could need more than what Michael has told the inspector."

Ashton frowned a bit at his mother comments. There was one thing that sounded wrong. As if he didn't know the entire story. Though, he knew it, right?

"He will be staying at our place for a while Ash', you're okay with that?"

"Yeah, it's no trouble."

The teenagers sat and waited for their friend to wake up. It was only three hours later that Michael's eyes popped up. Calum was the only one in the room, the others were at the cafeteria, eating something. They had insisted on the brunette joigning them, but he had refused. Declaring that he wasn't hungry and he didn't want to leave the blue haired boy alone. Mrs Irwin had given up trying to make him come alone but she didn't forget to buy a sandwich for him. Visiting hours where over, though, Anne-Maries being an employe at the hospital, they were allowed to stay until Michael woke up.

The blue haired boy looked around him feeling slightly confused at first. His eyes stopped their inspection of the room when he spotted Calum.

"What happened?"

"You had a panic attack so the nurse gave you something to calm you."

"How long did I sleep?"

"3 hours 30."

An awkard silence was in the room. There were so much tensions between the two teenagers. Michael wanted to talk to the brunette and so did Calum, but they didn't know if right now was the good time. However, Michael tried. He had nothing to loose anymore.

"Listen Calum, I know that I've already told you that. I know I've fucked our friendship up. I know I've made you suffer. God, I know that all to well and even though I know I don't deserve your forginess, I want you to hear that I am sorry. I am so, so sorry, Calum. I would do anything to erase everything I did to you. I'd like to change the way I acted. But I can't. I know I don't deserve a second chance. I know that. Still, I'm asking you if you could think about forgiving me because I am sorry Calum. I will do everything I can to make you see who I truly am and to give you a reason to forgive me."

"Michael, you haven't fucked it up. I thought so, for a time, bit I didn't know the truth. I know now that it is not your fault. I'm trying to forgive, I swear I'm trying to forgive you Michael, but I need time. I'll stay by your side from now on, but I'm not ready to act like before, I may never be. Because even though I'm working on myself and that I'm trying to forgive you, I can forget what I've been through. I can't forget the pain, the insecurities. I can't forget all of this. But I am trying to move on. I think you should try to move on to, because you're blaming yourself when you should not."

"I should have kept trying, even though it was implying that my parents knew I'm gay. I shouldn't have let you down. I shouldn't have bullied you. That is my fault. Not Bellamy's, not my parents'. It is my fault only."

Even though the brunette wanted to argue, he had to admit that, in his position, it was hard to say it wasn't Michael's fault at all... even though he knew it wasn't entirely his. So he kept quiet for a while before smirking at the pale boy.

"So you're gay?"

"Wha-"

"You said "even though it was implying that my parents knew I'm gay". So are you gay Michael?"

"Hum... I... I think so."

"Who made you realise that?" Calum was trying to lighten the mood. Not knowing how it would end up yet.

"Hum... no one in perticular?"

"Come on Michael. I'm sure there is someone!"

If only you knew, Michael thought.

"No one, really, I just found out that boys have more effect on me than girls."

"Who was that boy?" Calum was joking around, though his smile faded when he heard Michael respond.

"You."

Both teenager was left speechless. The brunette was shocked while Michael was wondering how he could have let that slip out of his mouth. He had screwed up, and that time that was only on him.

"What did you just say?" the younger whispered.

"Nothi-"

"Michael. What did you just say?"

"You're the boy that made me realise that I'm gay"

At that moment the door slipped open, Ashton getting in the room. His eyes widened at Michael's word. He had just mistaken what he had said, right? He noticed how red and uncomfortable his two friends were. He definitely heard right.

"I think I'll come back later" he said, a real hesitation in his voice.

The blue haired and the brunette stayed quiet while Ashton exited walked out of the room.

"When did you knew?"

"That I was gay? I think I've always known that I wasn't really attracted by the opposite gender but I didn't wanna face reality. I mean with my parents and their friends, it wasn't even possible that I was gay! Though I began questioning myself about it when we've been put together for the music project."

Michael couldn't be more uncomfortable. It wasn't easy for him to talk about things like that. He had be beaten up because of that, for god sake! It was even less easy when the person asking you about that was Calum. Calum that he bullied. Calum, his ex best friend. Calum, the guy that turned him on just by playing music. When he closed his eyes, wishing he could disappear, the brunette understood all those things and isntantly regretted having pushed that much the pale boy to talk.

"I'm sorry. I had not realised that maybe you were not ready to talk about it with me."

"Well I guess, after everything I've made you going through, a little step outta my comfort zone didn't hurt." Michael chuckled.

He wanted to do everything to have the maori boy again. Calum smile slightly and went to open the door. Anne-Marie, Ashton and Luke were all here, waiting to be able to step in. Ashton had a smirk on his face when he saw his best friend but shook his head to let him know that he had not told the two others what he had heard. Calum let out a big breath and nodded.

"Thanks for waiting while we were talking... you can come in now."

As Mrs Irwin was the last one entering the room. She handed a salad to the brunette, concern evident in her eyes when he shook his head.

"I'm not hungry, thanks anyway."

"Calum, you're a second son for me, you know that right? I was here when you were going down hill and I won't let that happen another time. And as much as I hate to threaten you like that, you're going to eat that, even if I had to force it down your throat. And if you still don't swallow it, I'll make you mom aware of this" pause "C'mon Cal' this is a salad. Please."

The kiwi nodded and went to sit to eat his salad, knowing he would probably be sick afterward.