"What did we walk in on?" Normani questioned, dropping her purse onto the counter.

"Nothing," Lauren brushed it off, releasing Camila and smiling.

"Then why do you have sex hair?" Normani raised an eyebrow. Lauren's hand flew up to smooth down her ruffled hair and Camila took her bow out, placing it neater.

"We weren't," Lauren shook her head as Camila walked forward to wrap her arms around Dinah's neck, stood on her tip toes.

"Are you excited to see the girls?" She questioned and Dinah nodded. "Are you doing okay? Are you in pain?"

Dinah shook her head, pulling away slightly and Camila's face turned into a small frown but she released the blonde, walking back to Lauren who wrapped an arm around her waist having seen the action.

She pressed a kiss to Camila's temple, lowering her mouth to whisper in Camila's ear: "don't take it to heart."

Camila nodded, focusing on Lauren's hand on her hip until Normani broke the brief silence.

"What about you? How has the newbie been settling in?" She directed the question at Lauren and Camila glared at her.

"You're not funny," She told her seriously, frowning at her.

"You won't last long here with that attitude, newbie."

They moved to sit in the living room. Dinah and Normani sat on one couch and Camila started to walk to the other until she felt Dinah's hand grab ahold of hers and pull her gently.

"Sit next to me," She whispered and Camila complied, afraid to upset her.

"Camz, I don't want to sit on my own," Lauren whined, pouting.

"Sit on the floor, loser," Camila poked her tongue out and Lauren on the wooden floor, leant against the couch between Camila's legs.

Camila started raking her fingers through her thick hair, gently scraping her fingers across Lauren's scalp.

"Why does Camila where the pants all of a sudden, Lo?" Normani piped up, smirking.

"Since Lauren's too afraid to upset me," Camila grinned over her shoulder.

"Lies. You're such a bottom," Lauren scoffed, rolling her eyes.

"Oh my god, do we have to bring this topic up again. You already have sex hair," Normani groaned and Camila hit her.

"No we don't," She said indignantly.

"Oh shut up, newbie," Normani laughed and Camila wailed.

"Stop being mean," She pouted, pulling her hands out of Lauren's hair.

"It's Camila! She's fucking perverted!" Lauren declared.

"I always knew Camila was a freak in the sheets," Normani waggled her eyebrows and Camila hit her again.

There was another knock on the door before Camila could respond.

"I'm getting it," Lauren called as Camila was already on her feet and ready to run.