Request for Alex

Thomas was walking into the cafeteria of the WICKED headquarters to see everyone else, all different people sitting there, eating and talking to each other as if they were saved from the maze. 

But Thomas thought different about everything in this place. Just as Thomas was about to sit down and try to eat food, he saw Alex being taken away, he hurried up to the window and scream after her, yelling at the guards to let her go, what they're gonna do to her and where they're taking her. 

He had to do something, he knew that they wouldn't just ask her questions as the guards told him, they were going to do something to her, something really bad. 

So Thomas did what he've always been good at, improvice a plan to save her and hopefully even to get out of this place.

Alex was trying to scream as she was held in a small white room. There were no windows, no color, only a small door stood infront of her, as she laid in a bed, in the middle of the room. She screamed and screamed for help, trying to scream after  Thomas as well. But she wasn't sure why she was yelling at someone named Thomas, but yet inside her head, she saw him standing there. 

Standing in the room with her, smiling softly at her as she was trying to get out. 

Thomas and the rest of the group were running around the house, trying to find Alex as they also were trying not to get caught. They kicked every door they could find in the hall, yelling after Alex and begging to god that she was fine. 

"Thomas, here!" Minho yelled out of nowhere and as soon as Thomas ran to the room, he saw her. She was lying in the bed, trying to get out. Thomas smiled to himself as he helped her get free and began to carry her out of that room. 

"It's okay Alex, I'm here, I got you" Thomas whispered softly to her, Alex smiled back at him and hugged his body for her life. 

But as soon as they got out of the room, the WICKED was standing in the end of the hall, holding weapons. They were getting ready to shoot and kill all of them in a blink of an eye. 

But Minho being the man he is, he held the gun they took infront of them and yelled at his friends to run for their life as then all of them did, including Minho. The WICKED wanted to shoot them but they knew that if they made it out, they'd die anyway or so they thought. 

The team was able to run away, get out of WICKED and into the desert.

Thomas slowly put Alex down as they then smiled at each other. 

"What did they do to you?" He whispered, scared that he might not have been one hundred percent able to save her. 

"They were trying to take my memory away, of ever being in the maze" Alex said and began to softly cry, she was so scared when she was in that room and even more afraid that Thomas wouldn't be able to save her. But ofcourse he did, he was Thomas. 

Her Thomas.

le author;

i hope you liked it alex

its been a while since i watched the maze runner movies so i improvised a little.