Really Stiles, again? -SS

Request from @BansheeBabe

Sara and Stiles had been going out for like a month now and it was getting more and more serious between them, but Theo that little bastard still flirted with Sara and Stiles always got jealous as hell whenever she was even near him. 

Sara was standing by her locker, getting her books for the next lesson as Theo made his way over to her. 

"Hey Sara, let me carry them for you" Even before she could say no, he took them out of her arms and dragged her with him to the classroom, she, Theo and Stiles had together. 

Theo putted his arm over her shoulder and walked into the classroom with her, but she did try her best to get away from him, but he was stronger than her so she had to go with him even thought she knew Stiles would flip when he saw her with him, again. 

As soon as they walked into the classroom, Sara saw Stiles sitting on his usually place and was talking to Lydia when she walked in with Theo. Stiles stopped talking and looked over to Sara and Theo, Stiles' face got red and he began to bit on his lips as he tried not to hit Theo for touching his girl, when Theo knew Stiles didn't like that, Theo had to do it even more often. Even if Sara didn't like it at all. 

Saras face basically yelled at Stiles to save her, but all he could do was to look angry at Theo and getting ready to punch him in the face any second. 

Stiles got up from his seat and stood infront of Sara and Theo before any of them got the chance to sit down, Stiles dragged his fist onto Theos face and he let go of Sara as his hand flew to his face and he saw blood running down his mouth. 

Before Theo got the chance to hit Stiles back, Stiles took Saras hand and dragged her out of the classroom, out of the school. To both calm himself down and talk to her, tell her that she is only his and no one else. 

"Really Stiles, again?" Sara asked out of breath. 

"Don't go even near that guy, I hate him so much. You're mine and only mine, got it?" Stiles asked pointing at her, with an angry face. Sara nodded and began to think it was actually hot when Stiles was jealous. 

"I'm going to be honest here, you are so hot when you're jealous" Sara smirked as Stiles did too. 

They leaned in and began to make-out for about five minutes before they thought it would be a good idea to skip school and sit at Stiles' place, watching movies all night long.

A/N;

PERHAPS NOT A LONG IMAGINE

BUT STILL I HOPE YOU LIKED IT SARA

THANKS FOR READING, VOTING, COMMENTING, FOLLOWING ME, THANK YOUUUUUU

I LOVE YOU CUTEMUFFINS 

THAT GIFF THOOOOOOOO OOOOOH

xKarro