He's a hero -DO

Y/N was sitting in her car, singing along to the song on the radio as she was on the bridge, trying to get home. But today out of all the days when she has to get home early, it's a queue, a very long car queue. Y/N sighed as she stopped the car and sang sadly along to the song and just waiting for the time to go faster so that she could finally get home to her bed and relax, but mostly visit her mother since her mother is very sick right now. Y/N had to visit her more often and look after her since the rest of the family didn't really have time to take care of Y/M/N (Your mothers name).

Suddently a big bang was heard over the bridge and people began to scream and run out of their cars. Y/N got confused and walked out of her car to look up in the sky, there she was this huge monster, flying over the bridge and landed a few meters away from her. Y/N frowned and looked at the monster, she was so scared that she couldn't even move, while everyone else on the bridge, ran as fast as they could to get of the bridge before the monster would destory the bridge and everyone on it including Y/N if she didn't run.

In her head she screamed at herself to run, but her legs couldn't, she was shaking too much and didn't know where to run. She was in the middle of on the bridge, close to the monster all on her own. As most on the people were safe, everyone except Y/N was save. She couldn't run, she couldn't breathe. 

She was stuck right next to her car. 

Suddently Y/N began to scream as she felt that her feets was no longer touching the ground. She thought the monster took her until she heard a voice behind her. 

"I got you" A male voice whispered, finally Y/N could breathe, cause she knew it was Spiderman that saved her. She let out a cry of happiness when she was no longer on the bridge but instead on the other side of the bridge. 

"Thank you" Y/N whispered still shaking from what she just saw. 

"No problem, I'm just trying to keep you safe" The male said once again as he got ready to leave.

"Wait" Y/N said, begging him to stay by her side. He turned around, giving her a small smile. Even though it was hard to see if he smiled, she just knew he did. She knew who he was, she've heard that voice so many times before but still couldn't figure out who he was. 

"Who are you?" She whispered once again, taking a step closer to him. 

"Someone you know" He said with a hint and then flew away. 

Y/N sighed to herself as she still had no idea who he was, but she was going to find out who he was. 

Suddently her phone rang and she jumped up a bit, still shaking as she answered the phone. 

"Are you okay?" Her mother screamed into the phone as soon as her mother saw the news. 

"I'm okay" Y/N breathed out, smiling to herself "Spiderman saved me" 

A/N;

IM SORRY THAT I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING FOR A BIT

SO MUCH IS GOING ON WITH SCHOOL AND FRIENDS

BUT IM TRYING

ALSO I SAW CAPTAIN AMERICA CIVIL WAR THIS FRIDAY AND HOLYCRAP

I LOVED IT

I SCREAMED

I CRIED

I LAUGHED

AH MY HEART GOES TO BUCKY 

AND IRON MAN

AND CAPTAIN AMERICA

AND HAWKEYE

AND BASICALLY EVERYONE

BUT I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS IMAGINE, IF YOU WANT A PART TWO ILL DO ONE BUT PROBABLY LATER

AND

THANKS FOR READING, VOTING, COMMENTING, FOLLOWING ME WHATEVER YOU CUTIES DO I THANK YOU FOR THAT

I LOVE YOUUUU

xKarro