I'm sorry -SS

Request from @tc2gymnasts

Sophie walked over to school since Stiles couldn't drive her to school for the hundred times, he always said ever since Malia came, that he couldn't drive her or that he couldn't make it to their date or something. And to be honest Sophie was getting really upset to see her own boyfriend being with another girl, she felt like he was cheating on her and she couldn't take it at all. 

As soon as she walked into the school, she saw Stiles and decided to break up with him, it was better that way, rather they breaking up then being together and her heart breaks everytime he says he can't make it. 

"Stiles" Sophie breathed out "We need to talk, alone" She said and looked at the friends all around them, looking suprised at each other, they knew what was going on. Everyone except for Stiles, he nodded a sure and followed his girlfriend to the field.

"I.. uh Stiles, I'm breaking up with you." Sophie stuttered, feeling the tears getting ready to leave her green eyes. 

"Wh-what? no, no" Stiles said, shaking his head, he can't believe his girlfriend is breaking up with her. 

"I can't stand it when you're with her all the time, it feels like you're cheating on me.. Stiles, you always say you can't drive me or make it to our date." Sophie said.

"I'm sorry" She said and ran away from him, she couldn't even see his reaction to how he took it when she told him how she felt whenever she saw him with Malia, whenever he said he couldn't make it, she knew he was with her. Ever since the pack helped her, he was always with her and Sophie was sure that Malia liked Stiles a lot. 

Stiles looked around the field and then screamed, he made such a huge mistake. All he tried to do was to help Malia, that he forgot about Sophie and how much she thought he cheated on her with Malia. 

He would never do that, he loved Sophie so much, he couldn't think about hurting her but in the end he did. He hurt his girl- ex girlfriend, so she ended things between them.

 She left him. 

Sophie decided not to go to school after what she did, she went home right after she broke up with Stiles. She laid down on her bed and began to cry, she can't believe she broke up with the love of her life but she felt so betrayed by him. He basically left her all alone while he was with Malia all the time and just forgot about his girlfriend. 

Stiles couldn't focus in school, all the thought about was Sophie and how much he wanted to cry but since he was in school, he woudn't dare to do that. He suddently stood up and packed his things and left school. He had to do something so she would believe him that he wasn't cheating, only helping Malia and nothing more. 

He drove to a store and brought a few roses and took his car over to Sophies house, since he knew she went home after what she did to him, what he did to her. 

He got out of the car and went to knock on the door, but Stiles was beyond nervous over seeing her after their breakup. 

He didn't want to mess this up. 

But he needed her back, he wanted her back. He couldn't survive the supernatural things without Sophie. He needed her by his side, he needed that kiss after they won over any supernatural things. He needed to see her smile, he needed her whenever he woke up and saw her beautiful face every morning which made his day by just seeing her. 

But now that he know he hurt her and probably made her cry, he couldn't  live with himself.

Stiles knock three times on the door and waited for someone to open the door. He heard footsteps and immediately heard that it was her footsteps, her parents wasn't home. 

Sophie opened the door and saw Stiles, his eyes were also puffy and red but yet he pulled a weak smile on his face. 

He could see the sadness in her eyes. 

"I..I'm sorry Sophie, I didn't mean to make it seem as if I cheated on you, I can tell you everything if you let me in?" Stiles said awkwardly and gave her the flowers he brought for her. 

Sophie only nodded and let him inside, they walked into her livingroom and saw down on the big grey couch. Sophie just looked at Stiles and waited for him to tell her everything.

"Okay" Stiles breathed out.

"I was just helping her, trust me I would never ever cheat on you. You're the best thing that have ever happen to me. I love you so much."

"I was just helping Malia with her wolf side, she needed someone there and she asked me. I was just helping her and nothing else, even if she would try something, I'd bring her down and say no cause you are the one I need, the one I want, no one else. I want a human like me and you are like me. You are everything to me and everytime I said I couldn't pick you up or come to our date, I felt so bad but everytime we planned something, Malia broke down and almost wolfed out if I didn't stop her in time." Stiles said, playing with his hands looking at Sophie to see her giving him a sad smile. 

"I'm so damn sorry Sophie, I didn't want to hurt you and I love you too much to let you go" Stiles sighed, begging to god she'd take him back again. 

"I can't be without you, I can't wake up not to see you, not to kiss you when we win over the other werewolf. I need you by my side. I can't live without you" Stiles cried out and saw that she began to cry too. 

Sophie went in closer to him and held his face, taking away his tears. 

"I believe you, Stiles Stilinski" Sophie smiled as he began to grin as well and went in for a kiss. 

The kiss had so much meaning behind it; love, passion, that he was never gonna hurt her again, that she believed him. 

The kiss told each other everything, and everything between them was going to be okay again. 

A/N;

I HOPE YOU LIKED IT SOPHIEE

THANKS FOR READING, VOTING, COMMENTING, FOLLOWING ME WHATEVS THANK YOU MY CUTIES

ILYSM 

xKarro