Disneyland - DO

Request from @alexis129rocks

FIRST OFF I DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT DISNEYLAND 

very short..

Dylan decided to bring Alexis to Disneyland in California. And Alexis was beyond happy to hear about it and got ready immedently and sat in the car waiting for Dylan to come. 

She grinned at him as they began to drive to disneyland. 

As soon as they got there, Alexis literally ran inside and didn't wait a second for Dylan to get inside as well. Alexis couldn't believe she was here, she loved disney and always had. It was beyond beautiful here and every person that was in a costume, Alexis had to take a picture with. 

"You like it?" Dylan whispered in her ear as they were holding hands, walking to Toy Story Midway Mania, Dylan said that he was going to win and if he did, Alexis would buy him food and if Alexis win, the same thing. Dylan buys food for her. 

"I fricking love it, thank you so much" She grinned and hugged him on the side as they walking into the queue, since they had golden tickets, they could go to the attractions before everyone else. 

"How could you win with one point more than me?" Dylan groaned angry that he lost.

"Because I'm simply awesome" Alexis grinned as she dragged Dylan to Ariel's Grotto, even thought maybe only children was there, Alexis wanted to meet Ariel and eat food since it was free food. 

Alexis grinned when their food came to table, she was pretty hungry after being at disneyland for a few hours, doing nothing but going on attractions, but after they've eaten food they'll go on Mickey's fun wheel and after that it is time for World of color, the thing that Alexis been waiting for all day. 

To see every disney character and everyone will be blown away by everything that disney have ever done. It will be so cool. 

After the couple ate food they went on Mickey's fun wheel, and just when they got on the top, the world of color had already started and it was the most beautiful thing Alexis have ever seen. 

So many people everywhere, looking at it, taking pictures of the colors and characters. 

"Wow, it's so beautiful here" Alexis whispered looking out the window. 

Dylan smiled and looked at Alexis. 

"Yes you are" He whispered not really hearing what she said but he couldn't keep his eyes of her when she was looking out the window at the people. Her eyes were glowing and her smile was so beautiful that Dylan just couldn't stop looking at her. 

Then she turned to him and grinned at him as Dylan took up his hand and hold her face. 

He grinned back and leaned in for a kiss.

This day was perfect, not only being at Disneyland, but being there with Dylan was the best thing ever. 

He was the best one ever, doing all this for her, that was beyond kindness to her and she loved him for that. 

A/N;

IM SO SORRY THAT ITS NOT SO GOOD

AND SHORT

BUT THATS BC I DIDNT KNOW HOW TO WRITE

AND I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT DISNEYLAND AND STUFF

BUT I HOPE IT WAS OKAY

THANKS FOR READING, VOTING, COMMENTING, FOLLOWING ME

THANKS 

I LOVE YOU

xKarro