Breakup 2 - DO

Part two of the request from @barrystilinski

A/N; Since a lot of you guys wanted a part two of the request 'Breakup', I'm doing a part two ((; xKarro

Emma was walking outside in the middle of the night now, she had nothing with her. No phone, clothes or even money and she didn't want to go back to Dylans aparment anymore.

Dylans apartment, not theirs anymore, it was only his and he wasn't hers anymore either. It was all gone, she had no one now. 

She moved in with Dylan, miles away from her family and friends. 

She had a few friends in LA but they were also Dylans friends, and Emma had no idea where they lived. She just kept walking around LA, trying to find someone she could ask to use the phone from, but everyone said no, they didn't trust her. 

Emma didn't trust herself anymore, she left the love of her life and she has nowhere to go, so she did the thing she didn't want to do. 

She walked back to her old apartment, she walked back to Dylan or mostly to just get her phone and money so she could sleep at a hotel for at least a night before buying a flight ticket home or call a friend. 

And now she was outside her old apartment, seeing the light is off and Dylan is probably sleeping because of the alcohol, hopefully he is sleeping so there will be no more fighting for the day.

She did hit him, and she regrets it so much, but he just didn't listen to her and didn't listen to the reasons she had to leave him. 

While Emma was walking into the apartment, she saw Dylan sitting on the couch with his head in his hands, sniffing. 

He did cry as well, as soon as she left him, he broke down. 

He cried and screamed at himself for being so stupid and not staying with her all day. He was just filming and drinking, he didn't know why he was drinking so much. The alcohol made him escape everything that was too much for him. 

He always questioned his realtionship with Emma, yet he never talked about it, he drank it away for at least a night and then it would be back and he'd be drinking again. 

Dylan looked up to see Emma standing there awkwardly walking past him and up to their room again or Dylans room. She left him all alone. 

"Emma?" He said, choking out her word. Just her name made him want to cry and he did, a few tears ran down his face as he walked after her into their room, seeing her packing everything again, all the things he threw away, across the room. 

"I-I'm sorry Emma, please don't leave me" Dylan cried out, falling to the floor, still seeing her packing her stuff. 

"No, I beg you with my heart, please, please don't do this" He said, and Emma felt so guilty doing this with no emotion on her face, yet inside she was crying so much over seeing her boy- ex boyfriend crying on the floor, begging for her to stay. 

"I-I need time, Dylan." Emma said and closed the suitcase and tried to walk past him, but he held his hand on her leg softly, not daring to hold hard at all. He was so afraid to break her. 

"I didn't mean the things I said, it was the alcohol." Dylan said, looking up at Emma seeing her crying as well. 

"I know" Was all Emma said back, just looking at his hand softly holding her leg. 

"I..I drink because I need no want to escape" Dylan said, standing up looking into her crying eyes. 

"I always questioned our realtionship, but I never asked you what you wanted, I just tried to escape, fuck Emma I'm so sorry, I'm an idiot" Dylan said, rubbing his face with his hands as he took away his tears, looking at Emma, seeing her still crying. 

He hates it when she cries, yet she is still beautiful when she cries but when he knows its his fault, he hates it. 

"Just please, I'll stop drinking, I'll stay with you, forever. Emma please I love you" Dylan said, slowly taking her suticase away and looked into her eyes. 

"Fuck Dylan, I really hope you mean it" Emma said looking into his eyes. 

She just gave him another chance.

Dylan nodded, smiling a little bit and gave her a long passionate kiss, putting all of his love into the kiss.

He needs to show her, he doesn't want her to leave. He wants to be with her forever. 

And hopefully he will. 

A/N; 

ALRIGHT PART TWO WOHO

I DID CRY A BIT OML

I HOPE IT WAS OKAY

PS; NO PART THREE

THANKS FOR READING, VOTING, COMMENTING, FOLLOWING ME, WHATEVER YOU CUTIES DO THANK YOU

ILY

xKarro