Oh Jesus - DH

Y/N was at a party with her friends, or they left her in some corner, drinking beer by herself as her friends were dancing around with a few boys.

Y/N sighed and left the cup and went outside to get some fresh air, probably also leave the party and her friends alone since they didn't seem to care about her. Y/N walked just outside the garden and saw a boy walking around in a circle, talking to himself as he held a piece of paper in his hand.

"Who are you talking to?" Y/N asked as she sat down on the ground looking weirdly at the boy infront of her.

"Oh Jesus, you scared the crap out of me" He said turning around looking at Y/N with wide eyes.

"Sorry" Y/N said looking up at him.

"No, it's all alright" He smiled, sitting down next to her.

Dave and Y/N sat down and talked for a while both about their school, this party they were at and that Y/N actually had a dude. But also about who Dave was talking about or faked talking to.

"So, what's your name?"  Y/N asked the boy after telling him who she was seeing.

"Dave" He said smiling at her.

"Dave, I'm Y/N" She grinned back, hearing the music in the house.

"god, I love this song" Y/N grinned looking at Dave as she sang along a little, suddently he stood up and held his hand infront of her.

"Wanna dance?" He asked. Y/N looked wide eyed at him ans shaked her head.

"Aw, c'mom ome dance" He grinned still holding out his hand as Y/N sighed and took his hand and began to dance slowly to the song.

"This is not awkward at all" Y/N said sarcastic but continued to dance with Dave.

"I do agree on that" Dave grinned looking down at Y/N, seeing her giving him a confused face. 

"I mean uh, never mind" He said awkwardly, looking around a little, trying to avoid eye contact.

Soon the song ended and they stopped dancing, just looked around awkwardly, seeing people starting to run away from the house. 

"THE COPS ARE HERE, RUN" Some random guy yelled at Y/N and Dave as they then looked at each others and ran away from the party as well. 

"Well that was fun" Y/N grinned at Dave as they began to walk again. 

They walked around the few blocks for a while, talking about random stuff and seeing a few kids from a car asking them if they wanted to come with them. 

"Here's my house" Y/N said looking at her house then at the kid she just met today and even danced with. 

"Oh" Was everything Dave said, and Y/N was sure she heard a hint of sadness in his voice. 

"Gimme your phone, weirdo" She said, he gave her a confused face but yet gave her his phone. 

xxx-xxx-xxx; Y/N *alien emoji*

"Here you go" She grinned at Dave and gave him a quick kiss on his cheek as she then ran inside to her house. 

"YES" Dave yelled lifting up his fists, grinning to the stars. 

A/N;

NOT THE BEST BUT YET CUTE

THANK YOU GUYS FOR 19K THATS COOL AF

AS ALWAYS

THANKS FOR READING, VOTING, COMMENTING, FOLLOWING ME, WHATEVER YOU DO

THANK YOU CUTIES

ME LOVE YOU

xKarro