werewolf -SS

Stiles had been acting really weird for over a month now and Y/N wanted to know why he is avoiding the pack so much right now, when they all need him the most. When Y/N need him the most. 

He was either not home or not in school anymore, his dad knew he wasn't okay but he couldn't do so much since he was still new with all the supernatural things. But he still tried as the sheriff, but no one was sure if something had happend to him or if he couldn't take the supernautral and needed a break, but Y/N knew it was something else. Something had happend to him, she felt it. She needed to find him and help him with whatever he is going through.

He shouldn't have to go through anything alone, espeically now when he has so many who cares for him, all of his friends, his family. Yet he decided to take care of it all alone. 

Stiles was sitting in the woods by the lake, feeling the werewolf inside of him wanting to escape, since tonight was full moon and Stiles couldn't be near his friends. He didn't want them to know he was a werewolf until he could control himself, he had to do this alone. He didn't want to seem weak. Neither to his pack or Y/N, he couldn't stand being weak near her, he was always weak near her. She was his weakness. 

Actually she wasn't his weakness, only he thought she was. She was actually the thing that made him strong, his anchor but Stiles only thought she was his weakness, since whenever he saw her, his knees got weak and he was nervous. 

But it wasn't weakness; it was love. 

He was sitting all alone in the woods, looking out of the lake, thinking how he could have become a werewolf, it was cool that Scott was one, but Stiles? He was the human in the pack except from Y/N of course. 

Y/N was sitting in her car, going around Beacon Hills, trying to find Stiles. He had to be in Beacon Hills still. She went to the woods and parked her car as she used her phone to be able to see anything in the dark. She didn't care that she was walking alone in the dark in the woods, she just had to find him, she had to find Stiles. 

She wouldn't know what to do without him by her side. 

Without him Y/N would be lost, the whole pack would be lost.

Y/N yelled 'Stiles' for a few times before she got to the lake and walked by the side of it, more into the woods. Trying to just find him. He wasn't in town then he had to be in the woods, sitting alone, talking to himself as the whole pack was trying to find him. Scott couldn't even smell him and that was odd, something was wrong with Stiles. 

Y/N heard something in the woods and put her light infront of her and saw something flash as it turned around. 

"Stiles?" Y/N asked worried, hoping that it would be him.

"Go away" Stiles said but with a deeper voice. 

"Stiles oh god, please come home, we miss you" She cried out and tried to touch his arm but he took a step closer to the woods and told her again to leave. 

"I'm not going to leave you Stiles, you've been gone for a few days, tell me whats wrong!" Y/N said depressed, begging him to tell her why he wasn't with the pack right now, why he left them alone for so long, why he leaved without a word and why he left her alone. 

"Please just go!" Stiles yelled towards her, turning around, letting her see his face. Letting her see him as a werewolf, as someone he never thought he'd be. 

A werewolf. 

Like Scott. 

"S-stiles" Y/N stuttered amazed by him being a werewolf, he was like them. He is strong. 

"I look horrible I know" He said sad and turned around again, Y/N walked over to him and stood infront of him as she touched his face. He looked into her eyes and felt his human side getting back. 

She made him human. 

"H-how?" Stiles stuttered still looking into her eyes as she began to smile. 

"Cause I'm your anchor" She grinned at him and gave him a kiss, before dragging him back home. 

He had to tell the pack waht happend, he had to tell her.

A/N;

I ACTUALLY LIKED THIS IDEA A LOT 

ITS PRETTY COOL YO

THANKS FOR READING, VOTING, COMMENTING, FOLLOWING ME AND EVERYTHING ELSE YOU GUYS DO.

I LOVE YOU MY CUTE CUPCAKESSS

xKarro