Jealousy - DO

Request from @jennifer0826

Jennifer would lie if she said she didn't like her best friend Dylan, you guys have been best friends for a very long time but Jennifer always felt something for him. 

She have always liked him. 

One day as the best friends were walking inside the school, Jennifer started to notice how Dylan not was with her as much as he used to be. 

He was always with some girl, she've never seen before. 

She wasn't like the girls he'd been talking to, they were more of.. flirting.

"Hey Dylan, wanna hang out tonight and watch movies as we always do on fridays?" Jennifer asked as they were walking to her locker, but Dylan didn't listen, he was just looking at that girl she've seen him with. 

And Jennifer was starting to get jealous since she did like him more than just a friend and it wasn't so fun to see your crush flirting with another girl. 

"Uh, I can't tonight" He said still looking at her, winking to her before smiling at Jennifer and then walked away to the girl he looked at. 

And then she saw something that stopped her heart, Dylan, her best friend and her crush kissed that girl which only meant he was together with her now. He had a girlfriend.

Jennifer felt tears running down her cheeks as she got a bit angry at Dylan for not telling her such a thing, that he had a girlfriend. He didn't tell his best friend that he was seeing someone and here Jennifer stood, having hope that he'd like her back but now he was with someone else. 

All those days with cuddles, small whispers of 'I love you' was only a friendly thing to Dylan but to Jennifer it meant so much more. 

"Fine" Jennifer said angry and closed her locker and the whole corridor echoed and she just walked away angry and very jealous. 

Angry at Dylan for not saying he had a girlfriend or even mentioned her and jealous to see him being with someone else. 

Jennifer was so angry and jealous she didn't know what to do, so as soon as she got outside she yelled out of angry and sat on the stairs the whole day. Still waiting for Dylan since he was her ride home, with or without his new girlfriend, she needed a ride home and as much as she was angry at Dylan right now. She wouldn't let him know it and just be quiet in the car on her way home, since Jennifer lived at least thirty minutes away from the school. 

"Hi" Dylan grinned as he stood infront of Jennifer.

Jennifer just nodded a hi and walked with him to the car, getting inside and just kept being quiet, letting the radio play its music as she looked out of the window thinking about Dylan and that girl which just made her more jealous. 

"Why aren't you talking? Did I do something?" Dylan asked getting his eyes off the road for a second to look at her sighing just shaking her head, still not saying a word to him, so he pulled the car off the road and stopped it as he locked the doors cause he knew you would get out of the car and walk away. 

"Talk to me" He said sighing, running his hand through his hair and she always liked it when he did that, he looked so good whenever he did that but now wasn't the time to think about how good he looked. 

She looked away again, looking out of the window, so close to just yell at his face if he didn't start the car. 

"Talk. To. Me" He said slowly putting his hand on her thigh and she frowed, feeling his warm hand on her thigh felt so right but yet she kept thinking about where that hand have been on that girl and Jennifer just exploded. 

"Why the hell didn't you tell me you had a girlfriend?" Jennifer said angry looking dead into his eyes. If eyes could kill, he'd be dead right now. 

"Why should I?" He asked confused of why she just exploded at his face. Jennifer groaned and began to talk again, she was getting more and more angry. 

"Maybe because I'm your best friend and we tell each other everything?"Jennifer said. 

"I shouldn't tell you who I like since you won't tell me who you like" Dylan fired back at her face.

"Maybe because if I told you, you would leave" Jennifer whispered not wanting to tell him it was him she liked, she doesn't want him to know that. 

"Just fucking tell me I won't leave" He sighed and waited for Jennifer to tell him.

Should she tell him?

Wouldn't he leave?

"Promise?" She sighed, getting ready to tell him her big secret, tell him her love for him. 

"Promise" He grinned, thinking about the old times whenever you guys would do something, you always said promise. 

"I uh ilikeyou" Jennifer said really fast, feeling her heart beating way faster. 

"What did you say?" He said confused over how fast she told him, she sighed and took a deep breath before saying it slow. 

"I like you" Jennifer said really slow, seeing his smile going away with an 'o' instead and he just kept looking at her, thinking about what he should say or do. 

He did have a girlfriend, but that was only because he tried to get over Jennifer, he did as well like his best friend and she just said she liked him. 

It was a bonus so Dylan went for it. 

He kissed Jennifer, a long passion kiss happen in the car. 

Jennifer were suprised by the kiss but still kissed him back, she always wanted to kiss him. 

And she finally did and it felt amazing. 

Not like fireworks or something like that, something even better, the feeling was just so amazing she didn't want to stop kissing him but then she remembered his girlfriend. 

He just cheated on her. 

So Jennifer broke the kiss, looking confused and suprised at Dylan. 

"You have a girlfriend but wait you like me too?" She asked confused.

"Oh shit right, yes I do, I tried to get over you by being with her, but I can't get over you Jennifer" He said looking into her eyes as he was holding her hands, playing with them. 

"Oh" Jennifer said but in a happy way and went in for another kiss. 

Jennifer and Dylan were finally together, they both told them their dying secret. 

They liked each others.

A/N; 

I HOPE YOU LIKED IT

THANKS FOR READING, VOTING, COMMENTING, FOLLOWING ME, WHATEVER YOU DO THANKS

I LOVE YOU 

xKarro