He's joking with me - SS

I was that kind of girl people usually don't like or mostly call a nerd, keeps throwing mean words in my face, but I didn't care. I do not listen to them, because there was one person that held me sane through this and he didn't even know about it.

I have this huge crush on the sarcastic Stiles Stilinski.

I mean look at him, his hazel golden eyes, the moles on his face to his neck just make him look even cutier. Everytime he smiles, I almost faint because he looks so dorky and cute. His body is so perfect and I just want to gawd his lips. They look like soft soft soft pillows, if I ever kissed those it would be like a pillow fight with his lips against mine.

Here I stood by my locker, getting punched in my locker by idiots and getting called names I didn't even know I was. To them I'm a bitch, hoe and so on. What have I ever done them?

I tried my best not to cry as I looked across the corridor, to find Stiles looking right at me.

Shoot.

He saw I was starring at him, oh no, he's walking over here.

My heart starts to beat real fast as I see him getting closer and behind him was Scott at his locker, having this goofy smile on his face as if he knew I liked Stiles. I've never told a soul.

"Eh, Hi uhm Y/N" Stiles said as he got to me, playing with his hands nervously.

gawd I found it so cute.

"Wha- t-thanks" Stiles stuttered looking at me with his smile. My legs go weak whenever he smiles.

"D-did I say that outloud?" I nervously laughed trying not to look at him, especially his eyes.

"I eh, I was wondering you know, if maybe I dont know you wanted to eh go on a like a date with- with me?" Stiles asked looking a bit around and then back at me, he looked me right in the eyes.

And a part of me said he was playing with my feelings, he was just joking or something.

"I, you eh, I don't find this funny Stiles" I said back a bit angry about him saying that kind of stuff to me.

I looked at our feets as I felt a hand under my chin pulling my face up forcing me to look at him. He held his stupid cute goof smile on his face.

"I'm not joking around Y/N, I really like you" Stiles said with this extrem comfident all sudden.

Then he started to lean in and our lips met, it was fire works no no even better something so hard to explain through against me as our lips fought against each others. It felt like we had a little pillow fight when he bit my bottom lips, causing me to gasp as he pulled his tongue inside my mouth.

"OH, GET SOME STILES" Greenberg yelled as he was walking with some other people from the lacrosse team. I truly hate Greenberg for destorying this awesome moment in my life, I understand Coach now, I really do.

We pulled away awkwardly, laughing a bit at what just happened, we got lost in each others touch.

And now I know he liked me back, I've never felt this happiness before.