He came back - DO

Request from @heart_lover15

Cassandra was sitting in her bed, silently crying to herself after what happend just two days ago. Dylan her boy- ex boyfriend broke up with her and she never understood why. Nothing was wrong in their realtionship or Cassandra thought it wasn't anything wrong with it. But it seemed as Dylan thought so. 

Still he didn't give her a reason to why he didn't want to be with her anymore. 

Cassandra was just sitting in her bed looking at her wall as she cried.

Suddently a knock was heard from her door. 

"I'm fine mom" Her voice cracked. 

The door opened and a sad Dylan walked into her room, Cassandra looked suprised at Dylan.

What was he doing here? And why did Cassandras mom let him in? 

"Hi" Dylan whispered, looking at her. His eyes were puffy and red just like hers was. Tears was still running down both of their cheeks. 

"Hi" She whispered back, not knowing what to say. It just hurt her so much to see him, standing infront of her. 

"I'm sorry Cassandra" He sighed, sitting down next to her, as he tried to take her hands but Cassandra backed away from him, she can't touch him, then she'd just cry even more. 

"W-what are you doing here, Dylan?" 

It even hurt to just say his name.

It hurts to smell his cologne.

Everything about him hurt her. 

"I-I want to make things right" His voice cracked as he kept looking into her eyes. 

"I should never had broken up with you, it was stupid and selfish. I just.. I couldn't take the fans' hate on you and everything around us. It felt like too much. But.. Cassandra I don't care what they think anymore, as long as I'm with you I'm fine." Dylan gave her a weak smile. 

Cassandra couldn't help but to give him a small smile as well, but now she knew the reasons and it was pretty stupid but still. He broke up with her and gave her no reason. 

"I don't.. I don't know Dylan. You just broke up with me out of the blue and god how it hurts" Cassandra cried out. 

A few tears fell down Dylans cheeks. 

"Pl-please Cas" Dylans voice cracked once again. "Give me one more chance, I.. I just.." Dylan tried to say but more tears fell down his cheeks as he took them away. He sighed to himself and began to walk around the room. 

"I won't leave until you give me a second chance" Dylan said confident as he turned around to look at her. 

She sighed and nodded her head slowly. 

"O-okay.." She said, Dylan began to smile as he walked over to her. 

His hands held her face as he looked into her eyes. 

"Thank you so much" He said and kissed her. 

"Can I stay for the night?" He whispered, Cassandra nodded and moved in the bed so Dylan could spoon with her. 

"I'm so sorry for hurting you, I'm sorry for everything. I love you" He whispered before Cassandra fell asleep, after crying for so long she got so damn tired. 

A/N; 

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT 

NOT A GOOD REASON TO END THINGS BUT I DIDNT' WANT TO MAKE TOO MUCH OF A DRAMA

BUT I HOPE YOU LIKED IT CASSANDRA

THANKS FOR READING, VOTING, COMMENTING, FOLLOWING ME

THANK YOU

 I LOVE YOU ALL

MY MUFFINS

xKarro