No you goofus -DH

Request from @MessyBlonde

Erika had newly become extremly good friends with Dave, and had a few times played with him and his sister Stella. So Erika got today an unexpected call from Dave. 

"Hey" Erika smiled into her phone as she was sitting on her bed with her computer on, scrolling through Tumblr. 

"Hey, what's up?" Dave asked, as he was sitting in the park with his little sister, playing around a little. 

"Nothing much, why?" She shut down her computer to focus on listening to what Dave had to say. 

"Stella wants you to come and play with us in the park near by" Dave said, laughing a little at his sister, that grinned as soon as she saw that Dave was on the phone with, which she hoped would be Erika. 

And it was.

"You're sure? I won't disturb your sibling time?" Erika asked into the phone, being a bit nervous to meet them again and mostly Dave since she did have a crush on him, and it felt a bit awkward to be with him when she had a crush on him. 

"I'm sure, it's okay Erika, Stella wants you here" Dave said as Stella yelled 'Erikaaa' into the phone as she was sitting on Dave, swinging, trying to listen to their conversation.

"You heard her" Dave laughed as Erika nodded and realized he could not see that.

"Yeah sure, I'll be there soon" Erika laughed and ended the call to change clothes and then walk over to the park that took five mintues to walk to. Erika changed to something easy, just a pair of jeans and a shirt since it was warn outside, and her favorite shoes on and then Erika began to walk over to the park. 

Dave still sat on the swings when Erika came behind him and dragged her hands over his eyes and asked who it was with a grin on her face.

"Selena Gomez" Dave laughed.

"No you goofus" Erika laughed and sat down by the other swing. Dave turned his head over to her and grinned at her. 

"Hello" He said looking into her eyes for a second before looking towards Stella to see that she was okay. 

"How is she doing?" Erika asked, since she knew he'd move to New York soon and leave her for a bit. 

"Okay I think, I'm just scared that she'd think I'll leave her as her dad did to her, when I leave to New York for a few years." Dave sighed looking at the ground, thinking about every bad thought he could get about how she'd react when he'll leave.

"She'll understand if you just tell her Dave, tell her what you're gonna do there and she'll understand" Erika said, taking his hand as they began to swing, having a small smile on both of their faces.

"Thank you" Dave whispered looking into her eyes. 

"For what?" Erika grinned.

"Everything, like taking care of Stella whenever I can't, being with me and just.. just everything" Dave stuttered at the end, getting all nervous. 

"Of course, and why do you seem so nervo-" Erika was stopped in the middle of her sentence when Dave leaned in and kissed her, sweetly. 

After a few seconds they stopped kissing and took a deep breath before looking at each other, grinning as they began to hold hands again. 

"I SAW THAT!" Stella grinned running towards the teens and sat on Daves lap again and began to swing. Erika and Dave laughed at her cuteness. 

A/N;

I HOPE IT WAS OKAY

IT IS A BIT HARD TO WRITE WHEN YOU WANT A SUPRISE BUT I HOPE YOU LIKE IT STILL

AND THANK YOU FOR READING, VOTING, COMMENTING, FOLLOWING ME WHATEVER YOU DO THANK YOUUUUUUUUUU

ME LOVE YOU MUFFINSS

xKarro