xvii. her epiphany

Start from the beginning

While she was talking about the first round of the upcoming show choir competition, Sebastian gazed lovingly at her, not bothering understanding what she said and nodded whatever she was talking about.

He was going to agree and support her every decision anyways, so there was no point in listening.

He was glad he confessed his feelings, but he still has a long way to go to make her reciprocate.

🎶

Aimeé and Sebastian stood in the middle of the dimly lit stage of the auditorium. The two looked at each other and smiled happily, unaware the Warblers noticed their small exchange and smiled knowingly at each other.

"And now, from Westerville, the two time national champions and defending sectional champions, Dalton Academy Warblers!"

The audience cheered and applauded excitedly, and bright lights shined on the Warblers as they started humming and doing background vocals.

Sebastian sang as he glanced at the girl beside her.

My love
There's only you in my life
The only thing that's right

Sebastian looked affectionately at Aimeé as she sang.

My first love
You're every breath that I take
You're every step I make

Aimeé and Sebastian faced each other.

And I
I want to share
All my love with you

Sebastian gently grabbed Aimeé's hand.

No one else will do...

Aimeé ignored the blush on her cheeks as she continued to sing with Sebastian.

And your eyes
Your eyes, your eyes
They tell me how much you care
Ooh yes, you will always be
My endless love

Blaine stood frozen at the entrance of the auditorium as he stared at Aimeé and Sebastian singing together.

Two hearts
Two hearts that beat as one
Our lives have just begun
Forever (Forever)
I'll hold you close in my arms
I can't resist your charms
And love (And love)
I'll be a fool
For you
I'm sure
You know I don't mind
Oh, you know I don't mind
'Cause you
You mean the world to me
Oh I know
I know I found in you
My endless love

Sebastian stepped back as Aimeé revealed her powerful voice and held the hight notes. He noticed Blaine, and when he saw him look in his direction, he smirked smugly.

Oooh~ and love

Sebastian stood beside Aimeé as they sang together, filling the entire auditorium with their mesmerizing voices.

Oh, love
I'll be that fool
For you
I'm sure
You know I don't mind
Oh you know
I don't mind

Blaine looked away as Aimeé and Sebastian stared affectionately at each other, and remembered how it used to be him and Aimeé.

And, yes
You'll be the only one
'Cause no one can deny
This love I have inside
And I'll give it all to you

Blaine took the courage to look at the girl who held a special place in his heart.

My love
My love, my love
My endless love