Onward and upward is what I always say

Mack

Now that we were finally graduates, our fathers had a few surprises in store for us. One was our living arrangements. We all gathered in our living room, as did the brothers. They told us about the unfamiliar house that would house all of us, including the brothers.

"How did you find a house so big?" RJ asked Ryan.

"Well, we made a few phone calls, and the only place that was big enough was Uncle Mason's house," Ryan reasoned.

"We're living with Uncle Mason?" Matt asked.

"Uncle Mason and Aunt Luci travel abroad, so they agreed to allow all of you to stay there, on the condition none of you destroy their house," Ryan said.

"Easier said than done," Junior said.

"I don't care what all of you have to do. Do not destroy that damn house," Dad ordered.

We all looked at Dad as Jordan added, "Don't worry, Mason still station his men around the house, and they report back to us if you commit any damage. So, we're warning you all now, don't fucking damage the house!"

We all looked at each other. Do these people know what they are asking us? That's all we do is destroy things.

"Christ, it's not that complicated. I know you all have a habit of destroying things, and thanks for the door, Drew," Ryan said, looking at Drew. "But we're telling you now, don't fucking destroy his house."

"In my defense, I asked Matt to open the door nicely until he told me to go fuck myself," Drew said defensively.

"I don't care if he told you to fuck a donkey, keep your destruction in check," Ryan growled at Drew.

"It's still Matt's fault," Drew shrugged.

"Okay, we promise not to destroy Mason's house," Elijah said.

"That also means no pranks, boys," Jordan warned the four of them.

"Well, shit," Liam said.

"I mean it, Liam!" Jordan barked.

"And no babies either, you fucking jackrabbits!" Dad yelled.

"No worries there," Nik smirked.

Dad gave Nik a look. "That's not funny, Nikolaus!"

"It was a little funny," Nik said as Leo nodded in agreement.

"I bet Frazier ends up as a grandpa first," Ryan whispered to Jordan.

"Yep," Jordan said in agreement.

"You two aren't helping," Frazier said as they chuckled.

"Dad, we got it. No mass destruction of any kind and no babies. We're good," Junior said.

Finally, they let everyone go. Thank god because the three of them suck at this. Our mothers are way better. As everyone left, Shawn stayed back to talk to Jordan.

"Dad?" Shawn asked.

"What's up, Shawn?" Jordan asked as he was going over some things with Ryan and Dad.

"Can we talk?" Shawn asked anxiously.

Jordan looked up, and the others nodded as he walked into the kitchen with Shawn. Shawn started rambling about unusual things, and his anxiety was through the roof as Jordan listen, then he finally said to Shawn, "Shawn, stop and breathe. Take two deep breaths." Shawn breathed deeply, then he relaxed, and Jordan looked at him. "I know it's an enormous step for you, but you have your brothers, fiancée, and many cousins with you. That's why we did this, plus it's for your safety."

"But what if I freak out? It's not like you're a few feet away. It's over three hours," Shawn groaned.

"Then that's when someone calls me. Matthew and Elizabeth help you with your anxiety attacks. They know how to handle them. The others help you get situated. Your mom and I'll help you get settled the first week along with the other parents," Jordan reassured Shawn. Shawn looked at him as Jordan walked over and placed his hands on his shoulders. "Everything should be okay. Plus, I plan on making the trip for our sessions, and I have to monitor your meds. Just relax. You got this."

"Plus, you have us," Elijah said, walking over with Liam and JJ.

"We'll take care of you, Shawn. Hell, what are brothers for?" JJ asked.

"Thanks, guys," Shawn said as they hugged him.

"Now, come on, you're missing out Mack kicking Austin's ass," Liam said as the four of them took off outside.

Later on, Shawn and I were hanging out in my room when Shawn looked at me. "Mack, does it scare you that we'll be leaving in a few months?"

"Not really. Onward and upward is what I always say," I grinned.

"Come on, be serious," Shawn said to me.

I sat up and looked at Shawn. "Shawn, I know you're anxious about this recent journey, but I promise it'll be okay. Plus, we have an enormous house full of idiot people. What more could a person ask for?"

He looked at me, then chuckled. "You're something else. You know that?"

"So, they tell me," I shrugged.

He pulled me on top of his lap and pulled me into a kiss. Fireworks exploded inside me as our kiss intensified. From there, we gave in to our desires repeatedly. Yeah, we're a bunch of horn dogs. What can I say?

From a distance, someone was watching us and wasn't happy. The person moved quickly from house to house until they zeroed in on one house. They looked up in the window and watched Ryan come into the bedroom and kiss Alex, and they seethed with anger. As Ryan went into the bathroom, the person mumbled, "One day, you'll feel the pain of losing everything, including your life."

Alex got up and looked out the window only to find no one there, but a slight chill ran up her arms. She closed the window and crawled back into bed, waiting for Ryan to join her. She had a nagging feeling in the pit of her stomach that someone was watching her, and whoever it was, was not the friendly type.

To continue in Saintwood: College Chaos.