Party chaos and other situations

Mack

After getting through the first week of school, albeit a few minor mishaps. Okay, many disasters. It was now Friday and the night of Gage's party. None of us went to high school parties even though people invited us countless times, but for some stupid reason, we all went. Why do I have an awful feeling about this?

We all went to Gage's house, and when we got there loud, thumping music, people all over the place, and a very enthusiastic Gage greeted us. He slapped everyone's hand, welcoming them. We all looked at each other and rolled our eyes. I could tell none of us wanted to be here, but RJ had other plans, which included Melvin and his fist. Yeah, RJ wasn't happy to hear about Melvin's antics.

As we walked in and looked around, RJ whispered something to Austin, who nodded and motion for Nik to follow him. RJ sent Liam and JJ in the opposite direction.

RJ turned to me. "I'll be back. Drink nothing and stay here."

I nodded. I waited for the others so I could leave. Staying longer at the party was a recipe for disaster.

Gage walked up with two cups in his hand. "Here m' lady. I thought you would be thirsty," Gage offered, holding a cup towards me.

"No, I'm good," I refused the drink he held in front of me.

Gage looked at me then at the drinks and said, "Do you think I would put something in your drink? Ah, I'm offended." I looked at Gage, and he continued, "Look, I'll prove it to you." I watched as he took a sip out of the cup that he held out to me. "See? Perfectly fine."

Someone started causing a ruckus, and I looked briefly, then turned back to him. He was still holding the cup, smiling.

Yeah, I didn't trust him. He looked like the cat that ate the canary.

"No, I'm good. I'll find the guys," I said, walking past Gage. His face dropped. I wasn't born yesterday, contrary to popular belief. I looked all over Gage's house for the others and couldn't find them. Then I made my way to the second floor. I walked down the hall, checking the rooms, not finding them. I passed an unlit room, and before I knew it, someone grabbed me, placing a cloth over my mouth and nose. I tried to fight them off, but it was no use, everything went black.

RJ located the others, and they went back to where I was, but when they got there, I disappeared. That because I was taking a siesta upstairs and not by choice.

"Where's Mack?" Austin asked RJ.

"She was here!" RJ exclaimed, running his hand through his hair in frustration. RJ saw Gage talking to a few people, laughing. He quickly made his way over to Gage and grabbed him by the shirt, slamming him against the wall.

"RJ! What the hell, man?" Gage screamed.

"Where is she?" RJ growled.

"Where's who?" Gage asked.

"Mack," RJ demanded.

"I don't know. I offered Mack a drink, but she declined, then went that way," Gage stammered, pointing to the kitchen.

RJ looked at Liam and JJ. "Take care of this piece of shit. Austin and Nik come with me." He dropped Gage as he, Austin, and Nik went to the kitchen while Liam and JJ dealt with Gage.

While they asked around the party and searched for me, someone else decided they would have their fun of their own.

"You should have never denied me, Mackenzie. Now I take what rightfully belongs to me," the person said as they undid their pants. They reached under my skirt and tore my panties. I laid there entirely out of it. Then the person climbed on top of me. "I hope you enjoy this as much as I will."