"Two? The girls this morning?" Jeno asked, sniffing. His nose was getting red and he could feel his face cold.

"Yes, they wanted me to see you,"

"Why?"

"You're asking why?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Because I need to apologize," Siyeon revealed which made Jeno's smile slowly fade.

"For...what?" Jeno asked, looking confused. "What are you apologizing for?"

"For...everything, honestly. I was being such a rude person to you, your friends and the seniors. I was really upset about Kyla and you guys were there. I know I shouldn't have behaved like that but I was immature."

Jeno took a while to process her words. It worried her because she was afraid he would actually come to hate her.

"Siyeon, all of us are still immature. We're kids after all. Nobody's blaming you. You're actually nice. I know that."

Siyeon seemed stunned by his answer when he was supposed to get mad at her or just disappointed or anything but he was just...Jeno.

"Thank you," she mumbled.

"What was that?" Jeno asked, raising his eyebrows oh-so-attractively.

Siyeon chewed on her lip as her eyes were shaking. "I said t-thank you, Jeno."

He was blank for a few seconds then a smile made its way to his face. "You're welcome,"

•••••

"Calm down, bro! We're all friends here."

Donghyuck look at the giant beside him in bewilderment. "I don't even know you!"

"You don't need to, we're already friends. Nice to meet you, bro." Donghyuck was still puzzled and tried to push the bigger one away.

Jaemin was still unbothered as he stared intently at Jeno and the girl he was meeting. They were far too interesting.

Jeno with a girl?

It's more likely than you think!

"Who is this anyways?" Hina asked Renjun and Chenle who were amused with Donghyuck's reaction to the new friend.

"Oh, him? He's our new teammate." Chenle answered then cackled at the sight of Donghyuck being crushed in the elder's arms.

"He was supposed to be with us earlier, but I guess he was busy flirting to realise he was in the wromg team." Renjun explained, emphasizing on the word so that the elder heard.

"Oh, he's a senior, right?" Hina asked, eyeing how the elder just tackled Donghyuck onto the ground while the latter was close to giving up.

"Yup!" Chenle beamed, smiling happily.

"Yes, I'll introduce you to him." Renjun said and pulled the tall boy away from Donghyuck who was suffering.

"Guys, meet Xuxi ge. He's a senior." Renjun pointed to the smiling giant.

"Call me Lucas. That's more friendly." Lucas said, smiling from ear to ear as he took Donghyuck's hand forcefully for a handshake. "Nice to meet you,"