reunited

It's been 2 months since I've seen Aaron but we are planning to see each other soon. Today's Friday and I'm so glad to have a break from hell aka school for the weekend. On my way home I stopped at Chick fil a because it's the best.

I pulled into my driveway and everything looked as it normally would so I proceded to go inside and eat. I was so hungry that I didn't even notice if anything would have been out of place until after I had eaten. I walked past my door and saw a familiar pair of sneakers sitting next to my other shoes. They were Aarons. I did a double take thinking my eyes were playing a trick on me since I had been missing Aaron lately but no, I was indeed seeing his shoes with my own eyes.

I turned and ran up my stairs yelling his name looking in all the other rooms before reaching my own. I opened my door to reveal Aaron sitting on my bed with a sneaky grin on his face. He'd made a surprise visit sooner than I was expecting to see him. I screamed with joy and ran over to him engulfing him in a hug.

"I missed you so much I just had to suprise you. I couldn't go another day without seeing you." He said almost in tears.

"Well I'm so happy you're here. I love you Aaron. Forever."