Emergencies

It's been a few days, but we're finally in New York. Ive never been here before so I was really excited. That was another cool thing about the Magcon stuff.. Getting to travel.

We got set up for our evening show. There would be a HUGE crowd.

An hour later we were getting ready to go on.

3...2...1

First shawn sang then Aaron and Cam rapped 'all me' . Then mahogany and I had a surprise that no one else but Bart knew about. We choreographed a dance to perform.

It was to timber by pitbull and Kesha. We had a little hip hop and sass in it.. More like a lot. Mahogany was a really good dancer for not really taken classes like I have.

That was another thing.. The guys other than cam didn't really know I was a dancer too.

The our music started and we did our dance. It was so good. I did some acro and gymnastics tricks in it and I also taught some to mahogany so we could do stuff together. It was so much fun, we definitely killed it.

We ran off the stage out of breath satisfied with how we did and looked at the shocked faces of the guys. But they weren't in shock because of us..

I looked over to the side in the backstage area where Dustyn, Becky and Bart were crowded around Aaron who was lying on the ground in pain.

"Someone call an ambulance. We think it's his kidneys again. " Becky said worried.

The guys looked around and grabbed someone's cell phone and called 9-1-1.

Cam went out to tell the fans that there was an emergency and the show would be post poned.

Within less than 10 minutes, paramedics were lifting aaron onto a stretcher. We followed outside to the ambulance.

"Only two people can come in the ambulance " the one EMT said.

Obviously his mom went. She looked around to decide who else should come. She turned to quickly look at Aaron and asked who else he wanted to come.

He said Dustyn. I think that was good though. He needed his family.

The rest of us would finish up the show and planned to head over to the hospital afterwards to see how Aaron was doing.

A half hour later we were wrapping up the show. Bart already called a limo since there were so many of us.

We rode to the hospital in silence. We hoped he was doing alright. Becky couldn't lose 2 kids she couldn't. I couldn't lose my best friend.

When we got to the hospital, Becky was in the waiting room with Dustyn.

"Is he okay?" Cam asked.

"He.. He's asleep right now he's on a lot of meds. But his kidneys aren't working right..." Becky said trying not to burst into tears.