In denial

We wrapped up the show and Aaron and I changed into actual normal comfy clothes so that we could go to dinner. We decided To go to an all you  can eat buffet because we were literally starving.
On the way there in the limo I sat by cam, and Aaron seemed really quiet. I think he was feeling insecure about admitting his feelings for me even though everyone apparently could tell he liked me anyway.

I replayed the whole thing in my head on the way there.
Aaron told me he loves me.
How? Me of all the girls in the world.
See, right after he said it Taylor and Jack J came up and surprised us with hugs so I didn't get to say anything back. After we talked to them we went back to the hotel and now for food. It's been nothing but rushing around so I haven't gotten a chance to talk to him alone.
I finally zoned back in to the conversation to hear Hayes talking about how he was going to out eat all of us even though he's the youngest. Everyone was being rowdy singing and yelling which isn't unusual for us. The only quiet ones were JackJ, and Madison who we picked up on the way and Aaron. He was sitting across from me and I looked over at him and our eyes met. I gave him a smile to reassure him not to worry and he reluctantly returned the smile a second later. That smile. His smile was my favorite smile in the world.

After a half hour in traffic we finally got to the restaurant. We were goofing around like usual, I felt bad for the people who worked there dealing with our crazy shit. We were sent to a big empty section that was reserved for our big group. We spent almost 5 minutes trying to figure out who was sitting by who. I grabbed Aaron's hand and took him to a table with mahogany and Matt. Aaron blushed at my touch and Matt nudged him in the arm when he turned for the buffet. After we set our stuff down, we also headed for the food. Except I full out sprinted, which in my path I took out Taylor and Matt. I don't mess around when it comes to food.

3 huge platefuls later I decided to get some ice cream. Aaron only ate 2 plates of food so he could get dessert later. We decided to go up to the dessert bar while everyone else was still packing in the regular food. As we walked over he was quiet and had a shy look on his face like something was on his mind.

When we got to the desserts, I got chocolate ice cream with sprinkles and he got cheesecake with whipped cream.
"That cheesecake looks good!" I said, breaking the silence.

Then I took a little puff of his whipped cream and wiped it on his cheek.

"But.. It looks better on you though"
We both started laughing.  He grabbed one of his napkins and went to dab it off.

"Let me get it" I said grabbing the napkin from his hand. He bent down a little to be at my height and took his face in my hands and stared for a moment. He blushed And furrowed his eyebrows in confusion and I looked away from his gaze for a moment.

I looked up at him for once again for a short second then pressed my lips to his.