Labels

We walked downtown enjoying the city talking and laughing like usual. It was a starry summer night with all of my favorite people how could I complain?

When we were walking around we found a cute little coffee shop with all kinds of pastries and sweets. I was game to order one of everything haha.

We ordered our stuff and sat down. Since there were only small tables we couldn't sit in a huge group. I sat with mahogany and Aaron was sitting at a table with cam.

About 10 minutes after we sat down, I saw Aaron get up and start walking over to our table. My heart started to race. He finally reached us and gave me a smile.

"D-do you want to go for a walk with me?" He asked nervously.

I smiled at him. "Of course, I'd love to."

We walked out of the little cafe down the street in a strangely comfortable silence before Aaron spoke again.

"I umm kinda wanted to talk to you about something if that's okay..."

"Sure what's up?"

"Well I mean you obviously know that I really like you and then the kiss happened and Im just confused on how you feel... w-what are we?"

"Aaron, I really really like you too, I wouldn't have kissed you If I didn't, I'm not that kinda girl. And umm well what do you want us to be..?"

"I..I want you to be mine.. more than anything in the world.. I love you Linds."

He sounded so nervous when he had no real reason to be. He had me in the palm of his hand, yet he was still afraid of not being good enough.

I turned to face him and took his hands in mine.

"Aaron, you're the sweetest funniest guy I've ever met, I couldn't imagine being with anyone else. None of the other guys or any other guy in world could ever compare to how wonderful you are. I would be honored to be your girl.

And with that, he smiled that smile, making my heart skip a beat just like it did the first time we'd ever met.

He pulled me into a hug fighting back happy tears as I whispered in his ear

"I love you too."