Gangs all here

A week and a half later we were In New York for a show. Aaron was flying in this afternoon. I'm sure he was still down about losing Nic but we were all here for him and would try to cheer him up and have fun with the fans.

Bart was going to pick him up at the airport. We wanted to come and greet him but Bart said he wanted to go alone just in case Aaron was still sensitive. We could surprise him when he got to the venue.

While we waited for them to get back we made signs and blew up lots of balloons to surprise Aaron.

It took almost an hour and it felt even longer but eventually we heard the door open and Bart and Aaron walked in.
We jumped out and yelled ' welcome home Aaron' and jumped out with our signs and balloons. A big grin appeared on his face.

" you guys are the best. I missed all the crazy. Thanks for doing this for me" he said smiling.

"Awee babeeee we love you" Nash said running up to Aaron hugging him. Everyone else joined in and Mahogany and I stood there laughing at their huge bromance.

"Boys boys boys" mahogany said, turning Aaron's attention to us.

" and I can't forget about 2 of my four favorite ladies" Aaron said making his way over to us and hugging mahogany.

"Zayumm he's a playa gettin all da ladies!" The jacks said in goofy cameron voices, making everyone laugh.

" yeah guys because my two best friends and my mom and sister makes me a player " Aaron said sarcastically while he hugged me.

" enough chat we need to go get ready for the show!" Mahogany said grabbing my hand to take me to our room.

" we have over 2 hours we don't need to go yet!" Hayes said

"We do, we're girls we need lots of time to make ourselves look Gucci " I said defensively joking.

"Nah bae You look hot just like that" Taylor said putting his arm around my shoulders.

"Yall are goofs. Let's go Chica" mahogany said dragging me from Taylor's grasp.

Once we were down the hall I turned to mahogany and smiled.

"It feels whole now that Aaron's back" she said.

"Yeah the gang's all here!" I said making her laugh as we rode up in the elevator to our floor to get ready.