Mama Carpenter

The next day Aaron's family made a surprise visit. His brother Dustyn who I already had met, his Sister Candice and her baby Greyson who was the cutest thing ever.. And of course Aaron's mom Becky were here.
They were all so nice and me and Dustyn got along really well. He was in a band with a bunch of his friends.

Once they were settled in their hotel rooms they hung out in the big room set aside for us. I was in my room getting ready. I'd been having a rough day with all the stuff going on lately so I kinda stayed behind for a little before heading down.

When I got down there they were Playing music and goofing around. When I came into the doorway they all looked at me and smiled.

"There she is!" Aaron's mom said. She was really sweet and funny.

I gave her a smile and went over and stood next to her and she gave me a hug.

"We were waiting on you shorty" Dustyn said teasing.

"Well I'm here now!" I said.

"We were gonna go get lunch if you'd like to come too?" Aaron asked shyly with a hopeful look in his eyes since he know I've been a little off lately.

" I wouldn't miss it" I said giving him a little smile.

"Woohoo lets go then! I call shotgun!" Dustyn said walking over to make me get on his back for a piggy back ride. We had a goofy brother sister relationship.
Candice and Becky looked at each other and laughed. Aaron Dustyn and I ran out to the car and got in.

Dustyn and Becky sat in the front and Aaron wanted to sit next to Greyson in his car seat so Candice and I sat in the way back. It was kinda cute seeing Aaron with his little nephew.

We decided to go to five guys.
You get a lot of food there, so we split a few orders of fries and got burgers. It was super good.

We ended up practically having a food fight because Dustyn and Aaron tag teamed against their mom, so then she came after me then I got Candice. I'm surprised we didn't get kicked out. It was so fun though.

On the way home we blasted the radio and sang. Me and Becky sang fancy by iggy azalea.
Then Aaron plugged his phone in and put on All Me with drake and me and him rapped it together and Candice recorded it.

Finally we were back at the hotel. We went to our rooms to see what everyone else was up to. No one was there so we decided to check the pool. There they were Having their own little fiesta. We needed to change into our bathing suits so we went upstairs.

Aaron and Dustyn finished first since they just had to change into trunks. So I changed and waited with the girls and helped get Greyson in all his little swim gear. He was the most precious baby .

"Thank you so much for having me Come to lunch with you guys today. I had a lot of fun. You guys are a true family, that's what I like about you guys, you're so down to earth and normal and Aaron visits when we're not busy on tour I think it's really nice. Out of all the guys he's definitely the most genuine."

Becky smiled. " aww you're so sweet honey. We loved having you come with us. Especially Aaron. He cares a lot about you and it really means a lot to him how you're always there. Like when we lost Nicholas. He came home and said how you comforted him at the airport and checked up on him.. And that was not too long after you'd just met. Let alone now. I'm just glad he's got such a good friend like you. That's the best thing a mother could ask for. " she said tearing up.

"Yeah I see the way he looks at you. I'm glad to see him finally happy. He's always been insecure and on the shy side but I think having you around accepting him for him means a lot. He talks to Dustyn a lot about stuff and I think he sometimes feels upstaged by the other guys and he's afraid of losing your closeness, but you never fail to put a smile on that kids face. " Candice added.

I smiled. " well I'm glad. I love making people smile especially ones that mean the world to me. I'd do anything for any one of you and there's nothing Aaron's got to be worried about. He's so sweet and real I don't think anything he could ever do would change my opinion on him he's amazing."

And with that we headed down to the pool...