Turn down For What

So we got to the venue where the show would be held. There were screaming girls lined up everywhere especially when we got out of the bus to be escorted inside. We had security guards just in case some ballistic fan girl attacked.

Once we were inside we were told they had almost an hour to get ready for showtime. First we all went to check out the stage to see where they'd be performing, then they went their separate ways til it was time to regroup for starting the show.

Nash, Hayes and Taylor went to go find food. Taylor wanted me to come with him but cam said I should stick with him so I don't get Lost. Carter and Matt went to see some of the waiting fans. The Jacks and Shawn went to the backstage changing rooms to practice and prepare their music. Cam and Aaron were just gonna chill and make sure everything was how it was supposed to be on stage. So that meant I was tagging along too.

I helped cam and Aaron get the mics ready then they sent me to help mahogany set up her dj table. She was super sweet and funny it was cool to have another girl to talk to finally.

"So which one have you got your eyes on?" She asked winking at me.
I was confused for a moment then realized she was talking about the guys.

"Umm.. Well certainly not cam I mean we're cousins" I said and she laughed " and Nash and Hayes are like brothers and i just kinda met the others so I don't really have my eyes on anyone.. Besides cam doesn't want it to be like that anyway. Taylor's tried multiple times at flirting already and I don't think cam was too thrilled. " I said rolling my eyes.

She laughed. " yeah that's Tay for us I'm not the least bit surprised. They're all good guys though for the most part. Some more than others. Jack Gillinsky is off limits though he's dating Madison Beer. "

"Yeah they all seem super nice. And that's okay I don't intend on getting in any relationship anytime soon. "

"Well..." She started mischievously " I think, that you would be super cute with Jack J since you're both shorties.. Hmm but he's a bit older. Maybe Shawn he's 16 and has the voice of an angeeeeel. He's kinda quiet though. No no scratch all that. You know who you'd be perfect for?"
I laughed at her indecisiveness and rolled my eyes.
"Who now?"

"Aaron."