Missin You

I've been home for two weeks now, and let me tell you it's been the longest two weeks of my life. School started which is annoying as hell (along with everyone there lol.) Today my new dance competition season starts and I'm super excited to see my friends, they've been asking me nonstop about me and Aaron.

Aaron. God do I miss him. His sweet smile, his laugh, the way his hand fits perfectly with mine, everything. We facetime every day even when Aaron has a lot going on. He always makes time for me even though we're hundreds of miles apart. Right now he's back home with family for a few days before he goes out to LA to see Cam.

I was sitting in my room watching Netflix when I got a FaceTime call from Aaron. Of course I picked up right away eager to see his smiling face.

"There's my beautiful girl" he said making me blush.

"There's my perfect guy" I said making him smile that smile I loved so much.

"Mom come say hi" Aaron said waving for Becky to come over

"Hello my beautiful daughter, we've been missing you bunches!"

"I miss you guys too more than you know, how's it goin down in Shreveport?"

"Oh my gosh, Greyson is learning to walk now, you should see it he's precious!"

"Awe he's the cutest!"

"Hey! You said I was the cutest!" Aaron chimes in from the background, making me laugh.

"You are babe, Greysons 'baby cute' and you're 'the love of my life cute'!"

Aaron took the phone back from Becky still grinning like an idiot.

"You know, I still ask God every day how I got so lucky to be able to call you mine."

"Awe Aaron I love you. I'm the luckiest girl in the world. I have to leave soon for dance soon, so unfortunately I have to go but I'll talk to you after I promise."

"Okay beautiful, be careful and let me know when you get there okay. I love you more than anything in the world forever! Talk to you in a bit, bye baby."

I couldn't wait until the day I got to hold my boy in my arms once more. But for now this was our perfect little reality.