Adios Hospital

2 days later Aaron finally got to leave the hospital. He was still feeling kinda crappy but that was normal. Unfortunately his mom told us she planned On having him come home to Louisiana for a week or so to fully recover.

Aaron of course pouted about not wanting to leave his friends.

"Maybe in a few days if you're feeling up to it, a few visitors can come stay at our house for a few days okay?" Becky said trying to cheer up Aaron as we were helping him into the car to go to the airport.

"But I want them to come noww" Aaron whined.

"I know honey, but they have to go to a meet and greet tomorrow"

"Yeah without me" Aaron said frowning.

"Don't worry you'll be back at it gettin da ladies in no time" Johnson teased trying to make him feel better.

Everyone hugged Aaron goodbye leaving me for last.

"See you soon, best friend get better and listen to your momma she knows what she's talking about"

"I always liked knew I would like you linds " Becky yelled from the back of the car making us laugh.

"Ugh but I want you to come take care of me.. mom please can we smuggle her on the plane with us she's small enough!"

"If you weren't sick right now I would totally punch you right now" I said laughing because I hated short jokes

"Aaron honey she doesn't have her stuff with her to just get on a plane and leave!"

"So.. She can just borrow my clothes or candis or something pleaseeee I'm not gonna be able to sleep now cuz I'm used to having her there when I was in the stupid hospital. "

We all laugh at his pouting.

"Well then you better just marry her if you can't sleep without her next to you!" Matt teased.

"I approve!" Becky yelled.

Aaron looked so embarrassed.

Dustyn knew the most about me having feelings for her so he chimed in so nothing was slipped and said. I couldn't ruin our friendship. She'll never like me back like that.

"Alright alright let's go quit embarrassing them OMG"
Dustyn said dramatically.

"Linds it looks like you're coming to Shreveport with us whether you want to or not cuz Aaron's about to throw a fit back here" Dustyn added making Aaron reach up and punch him. 

I jumped in the van and sat next to Aaron and we waved to the other guys and mahogany.

This shall be interesting. At least Aarons family likes me.