Rumours

It was now showtime. I would be singing again at Aaron's request since he didn't get to be there last time.

The guys started off doing some question and answer like usual, and someone asked Aaron about Nic. Cam started to defend and say that we shouldn't make Aaron talk about it because we want to cheer him up and have fun, but Aaron intervened and said it was okay. He told them about how Nic was such a great guy and how they were super close and had a lot of good memories. He started to cry toward the end saying how this was so unexpected and that he was way too young.
The girls in the audience were aweing and some cried too. I would have been too if I wasn't gonna be going on stage soon to sing.
".. Nic was also in love. He had an amazing girlfriend who cared about him so much. At his funeral, she spoke and at the end turned to my brother Dustyn and I and said 'I hope someday you find someone who loves you like I love Nicholas.' She never once used the past tense when she talked about loving him. That's real love. I hope to one day have a love like Lauren and Nic and that all of you guys will too. Their love is better than any cheesy romance movie. Umm I just want to thank you all for your kind words and for being sweet and supportive to not only me, but my family during this time and also a great thanks to my family here at Magcon too. I wouldn't have been able to be strong without them. Thank you again to everyone I love you all. " he said, walking off stage. I was standing to the side with the Daniel Skye who was here as a guest and Aaron came walking up to me. He was crying still.

He ran into my arms just like that day when we took him to the airport.

"Aaron that was beautiful. Nic would be proud of everything you've accomplished. I'm sure he's watching over you smiling for all those sweet things you said. " I whispered to him comforting him. He just stood there in my arms crying but I could tell he smiled a little at what I had said. Matt and Nash then came over and hugged him and said he did a good job and that Nic would be so proud.

Shawn was singing "All of the Stars" by Ed sheeran as a little tribute to Nic.

Once he finished up, it was my turn. Cam announced me as his cousin bragging as usual. Before I went to go on stage Aaron, who had calmed down whispered good luck in my ear. I turned and smiled at him before going out. Then all the boys cheered as I walked out.

"Hey guys how are yall doin today? " I asked the audience. They cheered back.

"Alright, so I'm gonna sing one of my new favorite songs by one of my favorite Chicas, Becky G. I hope you like.."

The music came on and I sang.
When I got to the chorus I told them to sing along if they knew the words.

"Like ooh I wanna wanna be around you, got me breakin all my rules

When I wake up you're the first thing that comes to mind, I wanna see you like all the time
Yeah we be lovin so hard

After I finished singing we were gonna do another question answer session before Jack and Jack would close the show.

A lot of girls asked Nash Cam and Taylor questions and asked shawn about his album and music.

Then a girl said she had a question for me.

" well we all know that Becky sings that song for Austin, and we know that something has to be going on between you and one of the guys.. So who's your Austin?"

Really? They couldn't just ask me my favorite color or something? Nope .

I stood there dumbfounded for a second while the girls waited for an answer.

"Honestly I just sang the song because I really like it and thought yall could relate. I'm really not in a relationship right now and the guys are like family. " I said awkwardly.

" but we saw you sing with Matt, and the pictures with Taylor and who could forget the way that Aaron looks at you. Come on just tell us!" The girl next to her said.

I let that all sink in. They probably think I'm a whore or something now.

"I-I don't know what you guys want me to say I'm.. I'm sorry." I said, running off the stage..