Livin it up at the Hotel California

After the meet and greet was over we headed back to the hotel. In the bus we turned up the music and Almost is never Enough by Ariana Grande came on. I absolutely loved her so much so of course I made the mistake of full out singing.

The guys stared at me in awe.

"Zayummm girl can sing!" Taylor said in a weird voice.

My face got hot as hell.

I got all quiet and they started cheering for me to keep going but then it was the guys part in the song in the 2nd verse.

You'd never believe who started to sing it.

Aaron.

He was a really good singer. He really deserves more credit than he got.

I felt bad though because the guys kept ragging on him for singing a girly song so I just punched them.

"Come on yall, that was cute" Mahogany said defending him.

Aaron looked over at me and his face got red too.
"I ship it!" Hayes yelled making things even more awkward.
"I don't!" Taylor teased and Nash Smacked him in the face with his SnapBack.
And then we got to our hotel.

Once we got off the bus we walked into the lobby to get our room Keys.

Once we all regrouped I noticed that Aaron was missing.

I looked around then my eyes met Mahoganys. She had the same thought as I did and was the only one who understood
without getting teased or be accused of liking him or something.

We waited a few minutes thinking he might of gone to the bathroom or something. When he didn't return, cam sent Hayes to go check the men's room.

Nada.