"It's like they didn't noticed her and she said nothing at all. No sound no noise no nothing!"

"Okay, maybe there's an explanation for that,"

"Thank you, I needed some of your logic,"

"It was a short meeting, I tried to call out his name again, that senior's real name, but I ended up in bed. So, I'm not sure."

"You said, she followed them both,"

"Yeah,"

"She must've felt lonely by herself that's why she went with them into the forest. How did she end up dead?" Koeun wondered to herself.

"Storm,"

"Right,"

"Storm..."

"What?"

"Isn't it weird?"

"What is?"

"How come there's a storm?"

"What?"

"It was in between summer and fall. A storm?"

"Where are you going with this?"

"Who here knows about the real story about them?"

"How the hell am I supposed to—wait, are you talking about the seniors?"

"Exactly,"

"I wonder if a storm actually happened or they were forging a story."

"Why would they do that?"

"There were no news about a storm that day, were they? Even if there were, they wouldn't have let the elites die."

"Elites?"

"Elites," Mark mumbled. "Those two hyungs are certainly part of the elites. Those higher up ranks  whatever they're called."

"Rich kids?"

"Something like that,"

"Like high status people?"

"Yes!"

"So, you're saying they let them die because of what?"

"Still unknown, that's the reason why we should talk to the seniors,"

"Who seems easy to spill the secret?"

The both of them glanced at each other. They had the same person in mind.

"You're doing the talking," Koeun said as she led the way to the senior's cabin.

"As always,"

•••••

"Unnie,"

The girl with long jet black hair knelt down on the ground, holding a dead lily in her hand, looking upwards. A tear rolled down her cheek.

"I miss you,"

She touched the ground.

"Take me with you,"

She reached for a twig.

"I'm sorry,"

She closed her eyes shut.

"Those people who did this to you deserve to die,"

She glared at nothing with full of hatred.