"Hey Harry , could I talk to you for a second." Luke came running towards Harry.

"I am letting Zayn choose , the thing is I have to go ." the boy continued and Harry shot him a questioning look , it was not like Luke to miss practice.

"why ?" he asked and watched as a nervous smile formed on Luke's face as he roamed his fingers through his hair and replied ,

"I have to meet Niall , like in fifteen minutes."

Taken aback a little Harry nodded , having no reason to make him stay and said not able to clearly keep away the jealousy bubbling in him

"Oh-Okay , what for ? if you don't mind me asking."

"Oh nothing , just to hang out you know." Luke shook his head and smiled about to go around Harry but stopped changing his mind, he said "Okay , I asked him out and he said yes"

"What?!" Harry almost shouted shocked, he knew if he had some water in his mouth he would have threw up on Luke. He could hear his heart beating wildly as his brain trying to piece Luke and Niall together.

"I am sorry dude , gotta go. Got to shower and then meet , I can't believe he said yes !" Luke said smiling slightly before patting Harry's shoulder and jogging away not able to hear the brunette boy curse loudly behind him.

" What the hell !!"

-

It was evening the same day when Harry found himself in front of Niall's apartment door. He has never been here before , only two times he guesses. It was always the blondie coming and living at his place , not the other way round.

He heard the familiar joyful voice from the other end as he rang the bell for the third time "Geez ! Hold on for a minute , coming !!!"

"God! I said I was com-" Niall opened the door saying but stopped when he saw someone he never thought he would see , atleast not at his doorstep.

"Oh Ha-arry , what are you doing here?" stuttering the blonde asked quietly , still not believing the person he is trying to ignore from past two days is standing in front of him probably wanting to interrogate.

"What the fuck are you doing ?!" Harry shouts unable to control himself. He can't get rid of Luke's voice telling him , not able to get around the fact that again is not his . He never was yours , a small voice in his mind teases him and he quickly shakes it away focusing on a very flustered Niall looking at him with wide fearful eyes.

"Wh-hat ? Okay , if it is about last night and the way I acted , I am sorry . I know but I was drunk and I was so embarrassed , I couldn't even look –" Niall starts to apologize , knowing puking on him after coming on to him was very bad idea. He is not able to show his face to the brunette because of that, he feels so embarrassed even remembering the night were he basically asked Harry to sleep with him. To his surprise Harry cuts him off by pushing the door with his left hand

"What am I hearing about Luke and you ?"

"Oh yeah , he told you . That's silly because he told me not to tell anyone. I mean I told him its okay-" Niall smiles shaking his head at the thought of Luke.

He jumps up , his smile disappearing when Harry shouts loudly stepping inside , he is scared of the lad .

"Its okay ? ITS OKAY ! DID I MEAN ANYTHING TO YOU ?!"

"What are you talking about?" Niall stutters out taking few steps back as he stares at Harry never seen this side of him ever before.

"What am I talking about? What am I talking about ?!"Harry asks again and again , nearing Niall , his face inches away from the scared blonde who is now breathing deeply in fear.