I felt my body vibrate with sheer strength and power.

"That is why, if need be, I will fight for earth. I will protect it. Even though it and the people inhabiting it have done nothing for me. I will stand by it and fight you if I have to..."

The look on the Grand Master's face was one of pure shock and anger. Everyone else has been reduced to perpetual silence from my outcry.

The Grand Master simply lifts one hand up and a giant electric green light flashes from it.

"Prepare for you extinction" he booms.

"You gotta catch me first!" I stick my tongue out at him.

He throws his arm down at me, I turn and run towards the edge of the glass pane.

As I jump the electric ball makes impact and the force pushes me to fall faster.

*************************************************************************************

"I probably really should think twice before insulting an intergalactic space entity" I huff at myself as I started to achieve terminal velocity.

"Thinking really has never been your strong suit!"

I peek up and see Tony blasting down in his suit.

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!?" I scream at him.

"Not only is there a forcefield around you guys but who would wanna go up against that?!" Tony looks up through his mask.

I check back and see the Grand Master get up from his seat, I look back down and still see I have a couple more minutes before I hit the ground.

"You're gonna save me or what?" I snap at Tony.

"Hey, don't rush me"

I face palm myself and offer him a meek smile. "A pain in the ass as always" I say with some warmth.

"Hey..." I raise an eyebrow at him as he came and flew down right next to me. "I don't know what the hell is going on, this whole you-being-my-sister-thing, but, whether you are my sister or not, that doesn't really matter to me. Because sibling or not, I will continue to annoy the shit out of you with my overprotective tendencies"

I manage a weak smile.

"G-God dammit Tony!" I spray out as tears whipped past myself, "Why did you have to go all soft and mushy on me..."

I knew I wouldn't be able to tell, but I could've sworn I saw Tony grinning behind his metal mask.

I look back down at the ground, the grip holding tight on my heart easing with a sense of security. I felt something else click into place, like back when I admitted to myself the insecurities I'd kept hidden about my parents.

And with this click I felt a tingle shoot up my arms, spine, and straight to my brain.

"Oh shi-" the sensation was so intense that I instinctively shot my arms before me.

Black energy sparyed out of them and splat down before me, and before me or Tony could react I'm sucked into it.

"What the-" Tony's words were cut off as soon as I past through.

I tumble about, see a woosh of stars and colors, and I'm spit out the other side just fifty feet from the ground.

"Holy shit!!"

Think! Think! THINK!

I scream at myself as I'm barely a skyscraper above the ground. I fling my palm out and spray the entire area in snow, probably cover Times Square under 7 feet of the stuff.

No good, coming at this speed I'd slam straight through the snow and hit the concrete!

I restored to an old classic move I'd never thought I'd ever be able to do again.

I made an ice slide.

I slide down it in loops and curves, finally making it down to the ground in one semi-solid piece. I crashed down into the snow and get buried under 3 more feet of it.

I lay there on my back, completely surrounded my bone chilling snow that would give anyone else hyperthermia in a matter of seconds.

But to me right now, it felt like I was receiving a thousand little angel kisses.

I'm back, it's back...

I gather every single snow crystal close to me..."There mine..." I sigh happily.

Author's Note

You see!? This is what happens when you tell me "Take your time. We'll be patient. Take as long as you need." I become freaking lazy!!

I've had this chapter for months ready now but didn't just post it.

I'm lazy, I'm useless and I'm sorry.

You guys deserve better than this, you guys deserve better then ME!

I had a good book going but I ruined it by forgetting it and I'm an awful terrible person. I've tried to keep the drive going but I could never do it.

I messed up.

And I hate it.

I don't get the reads and comments I used to and I have no one to blame but myself, but the lack of them just gives me less motivation and it's a never-ending spiral.

But let me make this clear, I in no wait am stopping this book. I WILL finish this, God dammit!

Just word of advice, don't baby me, don't cuddle me. Be harse, be brutal, force me to finish this cause only you can.

I love you all so much you have no idea. And I hate that I've lost a vast majority of you and that others have grown away from me and my story.

But we will stay strong...and we will preserve...

You reading this are wonderful and amazing and I'm glad you stayed with me.

~Ya Gal Vicky<3