Here's A Picture of Kakashi's Wedding, Ibiki

Picture by SarahGarciaDonaire (deviantART). Thank you, my dear. 

"Best advice I can give you on relations... make sure you're the crazy one."

-Anon

Thank you very much for the many reviews. I hope my story continues to be satisfactory.

Okay, so I was planning on posting this chapter with the preliminary fights, but those fights were kicking my ass. I simply could not get motivated to write out all the fight scenes fast enough.

So I chose to break up the Chūnin Exams into 2 (maybe 3?) chapters. So here you go everyone.

Disclaimer: Naruto is Kishimoto's toy. I'm just playing with it.

Edit: 6/24/14

Edit: 6/6/17

( 。◕‿‿◕。)  

"Good morning, my lovelies," I greeted Naruto and Sasuke. Kakashi had told our team last night to meet him on the Unmei (literally meaning fate) Bridge that day. He said we would be taking a break from training, and moving onto something more exciting.

Naruto grinned widely upon seeing me, rushing over and throwing his arms around my neck. I hugged him back, equally enthusiastic. I had successfully conditioned Naruto to crave my hugs (not that it was hard, the poor darling was already so starved for attention). "Good morning, Sakura-chan!"

I patted his back as Naruto released me, hopping from one foot to the other in anticipation. "Kaa-chan actually made our lunches today. She wanted me to give you some dinner, too, Naru-chan."

Naruto's eyes lit up like fireworks and he grabbed the two extremely large bento boxes from me. Sasuke gently (in comparison to Naruto, at least) took his own lunch with a quiet thank you. Naruto said, "I promise I'll stop by this weekend to return the boxes!"

"Much appreciated," I said.

Sasuke, in turn, handed me his previous bento box.

The team didn't always eat together. For the past couple of weeks Kakashi alternated between a full day's worth of training, or doing a few D-Rank missions for half a day. On half days, sometimes the three of us stayed to train (which required much bribing on my part to convince Sasuke to stay), or go off on our own. I had hoped for a chance to train with Hinata again, but the two of us kept missing our chances. She sometimes stopped by my home while I was away to drop off little letters (to assure me she was okay and to encourage me not to steal her tou-chan's underwear) and small gifts (such as homemade balms), but otherwise than that we hadn't had much interaction.

Naruto and Sasuke had mastered water-walking within about three and a half days of practicing. On the days that we trained together, I encouraged them to spar with me while water-walking. Both boys preferred sparring over any other kind of training, and sparring while water-walking was one of the best ways to learn how to unconsciously use the technique (which was a vital skill).

Kakashi appeared before us, his right arm lifting up as he accurately predicted my tackle hug. I glomped onto Kakashi, throwing enough weight into my take off, he stumbled back. I wrapped my legs and arms around him, burying my face in his the crook of his neck. Kakashi shifted his posture, readjusting me slightly so he could see the two boys.

"Good morning my precious minions," Kakashi greeted us.

"Morning, Sensei!" Naruto exclaimed.

I nuzzled. "Good morning, my love."