Joel was shocked, he tried to think why the teacher would call him up. "Arrrrr.....Ok."
_________________________________________

(Later...)

The homeroom teacher passed Joel his report card book. Joel was shocked when he read it.

"Your grades are falling behind Joel, if this keeps up I can't let you graduate." The teacher was worried. "You got to brush up, the final exams are coming in a few months."

"I understand." Joel acknowledged.

"Ok, you're dismiss."
_________________________________________

(At lunch...)

"How it go?" JL asked Joel after swallowing his mouthful of spaghetti. It was Friday, and the school canteen always serve something special on that day rather than the usual mixed rice on Mondays to Thursdays.

Joel looked up from his meal. "It's fine I guess." He sounds gloomy. "But I probably can't graduate this year if my poor grades keep up."

"What!?" JL freaked out.

"That's news," Louis said.

"The thing is, racing takes a lot of my time that I should use for studying." Joel signed. "Well, I don't really know what to do now. I feel lost."

Then JL had an idea. "How about we go for another race to cheer you up," he suggested. "I'm sure they'll notify us about a race by now."

Then Louis felt something vibrated in his pocket. He took out the device that Airi gave him. It was ringing.

"Guys we got a race," Louis announced. "Keep me covered." He told the two as they nodded in acknowledgement.

The hoodie then ducked under the table and pushed a button at the side of the device. It then projected a hologram of the world map underneath the table. The map then zoomed in by itself showing east Asia and then Japan and then Yokohama city where the race meet will be taken placed, marked with a red dot.

"At seven tonight. We'll meet up in the warehouse."

"Alright, let's do this!" JL felt pumped up.

"........" Joel stayed quiet.

"I can't keep this up, I have to let it go." He thought.
_________________________________________

(Yokohama City, Japan)

The race meet was at the Daikoku Parking Area that was nestled beneath the towering overpasses of the Bayshore Route highway or the Wangan highway to the locals. The place was like usual when Louis, Joel, and JL reached it, racers hanging, talking, inspecting their cars for any problems or having a good time. Soon the purple R32 GT-R showed up. Mr. Alex and Airi got out of it, slamming the car doors behind them.

"Welcome to Yokohama city everyone!" Airi raised her voice and the crowd went wild. "Today, we're going for highway racing!"

"Wow, she really knows how to excite the crowd." Louis thought, admiring her from a distance.

"I need volunteers, who wanna race first?" she asked the crowd.

"I'll go." Joel raised his hand. "I've hadn't race for a while and I might feel refresh if I did race today."

"Well, he's onto something." Said Rhys the blue hair from L.A. noticing Joel.

"Just let the dude race, he'll be fine," JL assured him.

Another racer stood up, confident of himself. "Let's do this!" He said with enthusiasm.

"Ok, here's the track." Airi pulled out a map and signaled the two volunteers to come forward. Some other naivë racers also decided to check out the map with them.