Chapter Twenty Three- Dealing With It All

Author's Note-

I love it that you guys like the book! It makes me feel all warm and tingly inside :3

I'm sorry that it has to come to the end of this book. Another chapter and mix that in with the epilogue. Sowwy.

BUT! You can still check out some of my other works. They're kinda good if I do say so myself :3

ON WITH THE CHAPTER! Starting with...#TeamDrew!

*Drew's POV*

I heard someone coming up the stairs. Did I leave the door open? I must have, since I heard a knock on my bedroom door.

"Drew, it's me. Dolphin."

"Go away. I'm busy." I hissed through my tear-soaked pillow.

"Busy what? Washing your eyes out? Let me in."

"No."

"FIne..." He said. It ws like I could hear him smiling as he spoke. how could he be hppy about my misery? I'm uessing he was planning something.

A few minutes later I heard more knocking.

"Drew! Let me in!" Dolphin yelled. I went to the bathroom and washed my face a few times. In the mirror I saw a broken down piece of trash, crying about the girl he never even had a chance with.

Maybe I did need some cheering up. I took slow steps toward the door, and carefully unlocked the chain. As if it were as fragile as the human heart.

"Hey!" Dolphin and some other girl said at the same time. Their expressions changed when they saw my face. Dolphin gave me a hug, and the girl put out her hand.

"I'm Christie!" She said, and then grabbed my hand to pull me into a hug. She was very...pretty. I enjoyed her enthusiasm. "Dolphin's told me all about you! I'm sorry about Bea and everything, so we brought some stuff to cheer you up!"

"I brought some of my FAMOUS 4 minute salsa!" Dolphin said. 

"I brought some apple turnovers!" Chistie said. I began to smile.

I believe I made some new friends.

*Marvel's Final POV*

I watched my best friend suffer, over and over again.

A near-death beating, a broken heart. Losing me.

But I see now he can handle it all, he can make it through life without a guardian angel. It is time for my final goodbye.

I took a pen and wrote a note-

Drew, one of my best friends,

You have suffered, and I see that. I've seen it all. I've been watching you live life even after my detah. i believe you can handle things on your own now.

Yet you need to know the truth. Your new friends may end up being new enemies. Listen to the story, and try to understand.

I'll say hi to Justice for you.

~Marvel

*Dolphin's POV*

Soon it would be confession time. To tell him everything that has happened from when I met Bea. About how I met Justice, and how Bea was with Carlos, and everything else.

"Hey, Drew?"

"Yeah?"

"We need to talk...about everything." I said as calmly as possible. I saw a worried look on Christie's face.

"Go on." Drew said. He swung his arm around Christie's shoulders as she leaned her head onto his. Were they...? No, focus on what matters.

"Well...a lot happened while you weren't here. And I think you know that, but a lot more drama went on." And I began the story. About everything that happened.

I saw his eyebrows rise and fall and tears roll down his face throughout the story. Especially when it was Natalie and Justice.

Once I finished, I took a deep sigh. "And here you are now." I ended.

He nodded his head slowly and went to wash his face again. Even Christie had tears in her eyes.

I can't even begin to wonder what this guy went through to get here, just to have everything go wrong.

He came back and sat down on the floor. Christie laid down beside him, with her head in his lap. I just sat across from them, trying to read Drew's expression.

He just stared down into Christie's eyes, and smiled. THen he looked up at me.

"I'm glad you told me that Dolphin. And I'm glad to make new friends. You remind me of a good friend of mine, Marvel. he was almost like a brother to me before...he...you know.."

I nodded.

"And you!" He said smiling back at Christie. "You remind me a little bit of Justice and Bea both. Back when they were my friends."

I laughed along with him and Christie and had a good feeling inside. I feel as though we have filled those empty spaces that held loss and sadness in Drew. We filled those spaces where his old firends used to be.

Author's Note-

One final chapter with Drew, Dolphin and Bea's POV's (I think), and then a small epilogue. I really hoped you enjoyed it all!

Please please PLEASE read some of my other books and vote!

Luv u! <3