Chapter Nineteen- (Short Chapter) Shall This Go On?

Author's Note-

DIS CHAPTA IS ALL ABOUT DA BOYS!!!!!!!!! (Dolphin, Marvel, and Drew.)

I had some time from SNOWMEGEDDON...so yeah. I decided to update and do a little bit of homework. If it matters at all...I MADE MY CRITTER FOR SCIENCE OUT OF CANDY!!! YAY!!!!

About half of you have no clue what in the world I'm blabbing on about...so ON WITH THE SHORT CHAPTER. Starting with #DolphinLuvers!

Oh...and don't forget. If I get 235 reads I'm doing the CHUBBY BUNNY challenge! An tomorrow's only Valentine's Day...or as Helen says it...Single People Awareness Day!

I have officially declared the bag of Doritos in my pantry as my Valentine.

Oh with the chapter XD

*Dolphin's POV* (Answers please!)

IDIOT!!! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!?!?!

You haven't been with a girl in years! Well...you haven't been with anyone in years. But randomly having a panic attack and kissing a girl? What the h*** man!

I have no clue what it's going to be like now! Will she like me? Will she think I like her back? Will she think I'm bi or something?

I don't know, but today I'm doing absolutely nothing. That's for sure.

     ------------------------    

I decided to go home. Even if it was the most boring place on Earth, it was nice and calm there. I sat down on the couch and smelled something delicious. I walked into the kitchen.

"Is that apple turnovers I smell?" I asked,

"Yep! Fresh apples from the orchard!" Christie said cheerfully.

"Did you clean the place too? Don't you have anything else to do?"

"Not really. All the drama is with you guys you know. Who's that new girl?"

"What new girl?"

"The one that's hanging out with you all of a sudden! I saw you kiss her."

"Oh uh...that's uh...Natalie. She switched to down the street."

"Awww to be closer to you? That's so sweet!"

"Shut up and finish the turnovers would ya?" I said chuckling under my breath. Though she may be our age, Christie has no idea what in the world she is talking about.

*Marvel's POV* (I did a lot of careful planning with this so BETTER ENJOY IT)

I entered a cloudy space. I felt, floaty (How many times have I used that? Like...three?) I saw a woman that was part eagle standing somewhere where the ground wasn't clouds, so I walked over there and talked to her.

"Excuse me miss? My name is Marvel, and I was wondering-"

"How you got here, where you're going, are you dead, and if your friends were here? Well my good sir, you chose death, you're going to be chosen to go somewhere, you are dead, and your friends were here but were chosen. My name is Sonya."

"Hello Sonya. I was actually-"

"Hush. The master is here!" She scurried off and a huge man came by and sat at the desk.

(Too tired to type!)

I was chosen, and I new I would be tortured for the rest of my life. I would be watching along with Justice, paying for my mistakes.

I thought life sucked, but death sucks even more.

*Drew's POV*

 I ran to where they were taking Marvel. I didn't know where they were taking him, but I needed him to stay with me.

I kept running and running and hiding when they looked back. I needed Marvel to stay with me. I couldn't just be alone like I have been for so long. I needed someone else on my side, anyone.

Anyone except Riley.

(I have a strange feeling this could be told better in his own POV...so here he is back again...Marvel.)

*Marvel's POV*

I felt a gust of wind and I was back at the Main City, watching something going on. Drew was running after the guards carrying something heavy. It looked like a body.

Of course it was mine.

I saw Drew keep running towards it and reaching out for my hand. Didn't he know I was dead already?

They set me down to do something, and Drew went over and searched for a pulse. He held my hand to his cheek. He pressed his two fingers to my wrist and neck. It was no use Drew! Stop it! I'm gone!

He was crying uncontrolably...little baby.

It wasn't until he cursed the main city that the guards turned around and started beating him. He cried out in pain once in a while but other than that Drew just sinply had tears. He knew this was coming...I just know he did.

No one would be that stupid.

Author's Note-

This chappie brought all da boys to the yard!!!

Lol just had to say that anyway thanks for reading I love you all you're all my Valentines HAVE A SUPER LOVEY DOVEY OR SINGLE-TASTIC VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!