Chapter Fourteen (I think)- Love is in the Air

Author's Note-

STOP GETTING MAD AT ME OKAY?!

I have a life! (Alright...I kinda lied a little on that one but WHATEVA) I've been like REALLY busy so I'm sorry and HERE'S MY UPDATE SO QUIT BEING MAD *cough arynnhello and lolgirl7 cough*

ON WIT DA STORY!!!!!! YAY!

*Marvel's POV*

(DUDES...I SHALL GET TO DREW LATER. DON'T COME STALK ME AND THROW BRICKS THROUGH MY WINDOW SAYING "GET BACK TO DREW". I KNOW I HAVEN'T TALKED ABOUT THE BOYS OR BEA SINCE CHAPTER 10 I THINK BUT THEY'RE BACK SO SHUT UP AND READ. I KNOW HOW CRAZY PEOPLE GET. GOSH....jk nope luv ya ON WIT DA BOOK)

I sat up and yawned in the bed, the monitor next to me still beeping at the steady rate. Finally, something at a steady rate. I saw a table next to my bed and a note next to it. The little card had really fancy writing on it, and it had a name.

Santha Rae.

I opened the card as steadily as I could, but I must have been asleep for days. I was starving too. Shut up Marvel, you're reading a fancy note at the moment.

The card was dated over a week ago. Crap.

By the time you're reading this Marvel, you have to be awake. Before Drew came home from visiting you, guards came and demanded where he was. Apparently thanks to Justice that dead friend of yours, Drew is now a wanted criminal. I had to tell them he was a Sawyer. Or else me, you, and him would have been killed on the spot.

Drew was sent to the prison, so I've heard from his mother. Once you're on your feet, we need to go get him. Somehow, someway. Please help, I can't do this on my own.

"Desperate are we?" I said out loud. I chuckled and threw the card at the poster on the wall.

"Yes, I am actually. You're the only one left. But I guess you won't help him either." Santha said behind me. She had tears in her eyes and a cloak wrapped around her. The nurse came in behind her and held up her tray of tea. Santha held up her hand and the nurse left.

"Oh, I didn't see you there."

"I bet. Considering I asked for help and you laughed at my desperation."

"Santha, look. Drew needs to get out of this himself. Have you seen how he depends on others? This could be his chance!"

"So you think Drew needs to pass this little test of yours to get out of national prison? You really are the Marvel I always knew. The lying, cheating, jerk I always knew. Goodbye Marvel, I can try this by myself." Santha said leaving. I held out my hand and had my mouth open as if I were going to say something. But I didn't. I don't know why...

To think, I took another nap. For what just happened, that was enough drama for today.

*Drew's POV* (See? NO BRICKS PLEASE!)

I was carried away, blind folded like the usual. Well, it wasn't my first time in prison. I was there with Bea after we first got chosen.

Ugh. Bea. I miss her so much.

Though she probably forgot about me by now...

I should have done something. Saved Justice. Done something. I still love Justice though, but she's dead now. So I have to move on.

I have to get my girl back.

(Alright so that was kind of short but I PROMISE THERE WILL BE MORE OF HIM IN A LATER CHAPTER. LIKE, THE WHOLE CHAPTER ALL ABOUT DREW! YAY FOR #TeamDrew)

*Bea's POV* (WOOHOO FOR ALL DA PEEPS I FORGOT ABOUT!)

Yeah...so me and Carlos met up the day after the party. Sure I tried to get him with Dolphin and all. But still, I like him. Carlos is a cool guy.

And so...the kiss. That happened.

And of course, like all cliché movies I've seen, Dolphin was watching the whole time.

"Bea.....what....what?" Dolphin stuttered.

"DOLPHIN! I...uh...." I started, again with the cliché.

"Woah. Uh, sorry dude. I didn't know you two...." Carlos began. He thought we were together? HA!

"No Carlos...no no no no no!" I said. Even Dolphin shook his head no, but he was trying hard to stay calm. I could tell. "Dolphin, I-"

"No Bea. I see you guys have started something. I guess I'll just go." He said, leaving. I really hoped he was okay with this.

(And we'll just have to see in the next chapter...CUZ I'M EVIL LIKE THAT!)

*Justice's POV*

Okay, so the scene I just saw as a stupid spirit was pretty extreme.

So as Bea is in Germany, she met this guy named Dolphin, and I think he had a crush on her or something, and Bea was making out with this guy named Carlos who was SERIOUS eye candy by the way.

And something happened between them and Bea thinks this guy Dolphin is okay with it? HA!

SO instead of watching very flirtatious Bea make a move on eye candy Carlos, I go over and see what Dolphin is up to.

I followed him up the steps to his house. At least, I think it's his place.

There's food and napkins and all types of s*** on the floor. So this guy threw a party? He seems like a nerd to me. He walked over to the fridge and pulled out a bottle of soda and was chugging it like a boss. I was impressed. ME OF ALL PEOPLE.

He looked over, and stared in my direction. I knew he couldn't see me, since I was a spirit and all that. I looked behind me while crossing my arms, but there was nothing there/ I looked back at him and laughed. What...did he sense me or something?

"Uh...who are you?" He asked looking at me. I checked behind me and there was no one there. I just chuckled again. "What's so funny?" He asked. That's when I stopped laughing.

"Wait, you can see me?" I asked. He nodded his head yes. I looked down at my feet. Yep, still in the stuff I had back at the choosing place. And no one could see me until now.

"How did you get out of uniform?" He said laughing. I just eyed him up and down. Nope, not a spirit.

"I was never in uniform idiot. HOW CAN YOU SEE ME?!"

"What, are you a ghost or something? AHAHAHA!" He laughed holding his stomach. That's when another girl walked in. About the same age as us. "Oh hey Christie. Check out this girl. She's asking how can I see her!"

"Who? There's no one but you here in this pig's stock." Christie said, avoiding stepping on the trash. Dolphin stopped laughing.

"Don't make me sound crazy now. Her!" He said, pointing at me. I just laughed. "Stop laughing! I'm not the only one who can see you!"

"Yeah, other spirits can see me." I said. Dolphin had a stupid look on his face. Priceless.

"Uh, Christie? Can you come by later? I need to take a nap..."

"Okay Dolphin. You need sleep." She said, leaving. Cute little girl making my best friend's idiot sound like a bigger idiot.

"So...how's Germany? I was going to come here because it was my destiny too, and I need to get my friend Bea back."

"Wait, you know Bea? She just tried to hook me up with this guy Carlos but she ended up liking him-"

"Hold up. You're gay? I knew it!" I said, "But seriously dude. Tough luck. But can you do me a favor? Get that guy Carlos outta here, tell her I'm dead, and she'll need a friend to comfort her. That's where YOU come in..."

"What?"

Author's Note-

So Dolphin can see spirits and takes relationship advice from them. AWESOME RIGHT?

Okay so really sorry but I will make this next chapter the best yet (I hope).

SORRY AGAIN! I HAVE TO GO! CIAO!