Chapter Twenty Two- Don't Leave...

Author's Note-

No sequel...I think.

Hope you enjoyed my book and read some of my other ones!

On with the chapter...starting with #TeamDrew!

*Drew's POV*

I grabbed my things from my room, trying not to get caught by the authorities. I'm a fugitive. If I get caught on my way to Germany I could be arrested again, and this time no one's here to save me. They're all dead.

With a backpack strapped to me, I walked over to where the new Extras were getting on the plane. I got out my ticket and boarded in the middle of a three-people row. A girl was on my left with bright red curly hair. A tattoo on her wrist said "Ken."

The guy on my right introduced himself as Markus.

I told them my name was Luke like I did the woman. I didn't want anyone saying or knowing who I really was. No one except my true friends.

Author's Note- Too lazy to write anything else about the plane. WOOSH. They're in Germany :)

We arrived after a long while and was greeted by this really peppy woman in the front of the city. Everything was white or black.

We were given pure white uniforms and shown to our new homes. I was placed in home 103.

I put on my white pants, shirt, and dress shoes. I got to admit, I looked pretty classy in white clothes.

I figured I should follow that lady's orders (FLASHBACK- THE ONE WITH THE PONYTAIL!) and head over to the Super Store to meet some new people. I needed friends.

Or I could find Bea...if only I had a little bit of hope.

*Dolphin's POV*

I needed ingredients for some happy 4 minute salsa. I needed some joy in this time of...depression.

I headed over and I saw this guy asking everyone if they knew this person. I decided to go over there and help him. It's good to help someone...right? Yeah.

Well, that's what Justice tried to do with Natalie...

No. No more bout Justice. Just...help this guy and get it over with.

"Hey dude, you need some help?" I asked.

"Yeah! I need help finding my friend..." He said, and he showed me a picture of a girl.

That girl was Bea.

"Uh...what's your name?"

"It's, uh, Luke. I'm new here. I just really need to find this girl."

"Sure sure. I can help you."

"Like, now?"

"Sure. Okay." I said, and I led the guy behind me.

Author's Note- And they're walking...walking...too lazy to write what they're doing while they're walking...

We walked in silence (see?). It was until we were next to Bea's home when Luke broke the silence.

"Uh, why did you lead me back to my house?"

"Bea's is right next door."

"Really?"

"Yep. Why don't you just go up and knock?"

"Sure..." He said, and he went up and rang the doorbell. Bea answered the door, and looked him over. She then squealed and hugged him and wrapped his arms around her neck and all that stuff.