Author's Note- ANOTHER DARE?! (Must Read)

Okay...here's the chiz.

I AM COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY ADDICTED TO THIS WEBSITE. IT'S A PROBLEM.

I have lots of stuff I need to do and there is A LOT of drama going on in my life at the moment......so I'm taking a little bit of a break.

I might be updating my other stories or be chatting or something I don't know.

Plus I'm running out of ideas for this specific story. So...yeah. I need the juices flowing again.

AS A PUNISHMENT TO MYSELF....I AM MAKING ANOTHER DARE THINGY!!!!

I could maybe get my bestie @lolgirl7 to get in on it again but I don't know. I haven't told her yet.

Anyway this time I'm thinking of either doing the CHUBBY BUNNY challenge...or the salt and ice challenge (as recommended by my friend Sydney). I still need to see what that is.

This time...if I get up to 235 reads by...lets say the March 5th 2014...I will do one of those. Since I won't be on Wattpad that often.

I may update like 1-3 times.

So in this case...you might need to rally up a team of something to read this book since 235 is a big number. If you really want to see me do it...START READING!

Good luck...and may the odds be ever in your favor.

CIAO FREAKS!