Chapter Twelve- (Short Chapter) Decisions Decisions...

• इन्हें समर्पित: lolgirl7

*Justice's POV* (See? TOLD YA!)

I woke up with a gasp, but I felt weird. Like...floaty.

There were clouds everywhere. AND I MEAN EVERYWHERE. I kept looking around, trying to find out where I am.

"Hello." I heard someone say behind me.

"Uh...hi. Who are you?" I asked. They looked like a normal lady, except with the beak of a bird, and wings on her back. Eagle wings.

"I'm the messanger of this place. But you can call me Sonya."

"Well hi there Sonya! Can you just happen to tell me where the f*** I am?" I said.

"Well, you my friend and in the place between life and death. This is where we decide where you end up!"

"Uh...come again?"

"The master will decide if you go up there...or down there!" She said pointing as she talked. I started to walk around wherever the h*** I was, when I spotted someone else. Sonya went over to talk to them. She was about my height, and she had blonde hair.

"Oh h*** no." I said to myself as they walked over.

"Hello Justice." Riley said.

"Riley. Funny, I actually get to witness you going to hell."

"Well if I go down, you're going down with me!" She said, lunging at me. Sonya held me in place my grabbing my shoulder, and Riley was about to tackle me. I closed my eyes. When I opened them, she was right behind me. But I felt nothing.

"Nothing can hurt you anymore. You're both already dead!" She said, like it was a good thing.

"We are?" Riley said. Like she didn't know she murdered me.

"YOU KILLED ME YOU B****!!!" I screamed. "YOU KILLED ME AND MY BROTHER KILLED YOU! WE'RE BOTH DEAD! WHILE WE'RE 17!!!!!"

"YOU'RE THE B****!!! YOU TRIED TO RUIN ME!"

"Ruin you? WHY WOULD I WASTE ENERGY WHEN YOU'RE ALREADY RUINED!"

"I would kill you again if I had to! AND I WOULD ENJOY IT!" Riley screamed. Sonya gasped, took a step backwards, and then stayed staring out into the distance.

"He's here." She said, and a huge man came walking in. He looked down on us like we were bugs.

"You girls have been rude, inconsiderate of your friends, and ungrateful for the lives you have lived. I am very ashamed."

"She started it...your...majesty?" Riley began. He gave her an evil and serious look. Riley saw something I couldn't see. She shut up after that.

"I should send both of you to hell, but I'm going to do something worse. I'm sending you back to the real world."

"Wait...so we're going to be alive again?" I asked.

"No. You're going to watch over your friend's miserable lives. As spirits."

"What?" Riley said. I really felt like giving her a roundhouse.

"We get to watch our friends. Okay."

"You shall see how sad their lives are. Watch them do things they shouldn't. You will see the sad lives they live, and how great they would have been if you would have gotten along. Now go!" He said, his voice booming. He snapped his fingers, and we ended up in the real world again.

Riley was somewhere else. I was somewhere I didn't recognize. White houses everywhere. People in uniforms walking around, doing who knows what. Some of them walked right through me. Literally.

I walked around, not being seem nor herd. It was actually kind of nice. Just seeing everyone doing stuff. But I had no idea what I was here for.

I tuned the corner of a street, and walked into a house. I had a feeling about this one.

I walked inside, went into the living room. And there was Bea, kissing a random stranger.

Author's Note- Sorry about the short chapter guys! I have an importanto announcement to make!

I'm having a big contest with my good friend, @lolgirl7. If we can get this story up to 120 reads by 5:00 PM EST on Friday, January 24, 2014...I will take a video of me doing the cinnamon challenge or saltine challenge or something like that and post it on YouTube. Get this to high reads and see me suffer!

Oh and be sure to read No Escape by @lolgirl7 to see her suffer (by asking out someone who has a crush on her...then rejecting him!)!! THX PEOPLES! TOODLES!

Choosing a Destinyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें