Chapter Thirteen- Back to the Past

BIG AUTHOR'S NOTE-

Alright guys...big stuff!

So today is "torture bet" day! After A FREAKING DAY I posted the announcement, I already got over 130 reads (last time I checked...LOL) so I'm gonna be doing the cinnamon challenge later today! Check back later during the PM hours and check for my update! One of my AWESOMELY AWESOME WATTPAD BESTIES @lolgirl7 also reached her torture bet goal (shout out to you my friend...we'll be waiting during lunch!) so she has to do something embarrassing THANKS TO YOU! YAY!

Alright so this chapter may be a bit confusing. Riley...also dead thanks to Jared, will be the star of this chap in her part of the spirit world!

She is dead, but she went back to the past. And I mean WWWAAAYYYY BACK from when she was first on her way to the prison to get Bea and stuff. So...just remember that while reading!

ON WITH THE CHAPTER FOLKS!

*Riley's POV* (booooooo)

I woke up with a gasp, just in the middle of a field of some sort. I heard people around me, but it took me a while to have my vision straighten out and to hear them clearly.

"Riley! Move! Now!" Marvel yelled. I felt like going over there and hugging him. Feeling his strong arms around me again. Then I realized. Was he yelling at me?

"RILEY!" I heard Justice yell. Justice.

Now at this, I did go over there. I had my hand up, ready to smack her. Until I saw her mouth open wide and her start to hold her breath. I did attempt to slap her right across her face, but of course my hand just went right through her. Stupid me, being a spirit.

Both of them were looking at something behind me and barely breathing. I looked over and saw, well, me. Still alive. In the clutches of a guard.

           ---------------------------------------------- (I can never make it the same number of dashes can I? Naw.)

I watched the guard take the alive away, and part of me wanted to go back and get her. Yet something held me back, so I stayed in the cornfield with Justice and Marvel.

"I let them take her..."

"You did what you could Marvel. I think the best thing to do is to go get Bea and Drew, then come back for Riley."

"But I...."

"What?"

"I....."

"YOU....."

"I loved her."

The sound of his voice finally saying those 3 words made me cry. I had tears rushing all down my cheeks, and I made sobbing noises. Harsh wind started to blow onto Justice and Marvel. They were cold, so I stopped crying. The wind stopped.

"Cool." I said to myself. Then I walked on to the prison without Justice and Marvel, just to see what the other two were doing.

(She walks really fast to the jail since I don't feel like typing but I MUST UPDATE THIS CHAPTER!)

I opened the door, and I didn't worry about the guards. They wouldn't see, hear, or feel me unless it's some force of nature I think. I'm not entirely sure how spirits work yet.

I went over to one of the cells, and saw them. Bea and Drew, alone behind the cold bars. I saw Drew keep looking at Bea while she was talking, and he kept looking down. It seemed like he was deciding if he should do something.

And then, was the kiss.

"NO! DREW RALLY WAS MINE!!!!!!!!" I yelled. Of course no one could hear me, but I had to get my rage out somehow. I pointed my finger towards the ground and thought really hard, and without even knowing lightning shot out of my fingertip.

"Woah." I said, and then I wondered something. You know when spirits talk to you and "make you do stuff?" I wonder.......

I went over to one of the white rooms. Two people finishing each other's sentences and two guards were there. I went over to one of the guards that was talking abut the Sawyer being a regular citizen.

"You know she's a Sawyer......." I whispered. The guard looked around and saw that no one was talking to him at the moment.

"You know she's a Sawyer.....but why not take her memory now???" I whispered. The guard nodded his head.

"Send her to Germany.........erase her memory.......she'll be fine......" I whispered. He nodded his head and smiled.

I watched the guar suggest the idea of having Bea in Germany, and the people agreed it was for the best.

Then it hit me. Reality smacked me in the face.

"I did that? Spirit me sent Bea to Germany, and Drew back here? I caused all of it???" I asked myself. I thought about my life when I was alive. Bea went to Germany and Drew went back with Santha Rae, giving me my chance to get him back. SO I gave myself my big break? So when this alive me is dead....the same thing will happen?

I wonder if that was how life would always be...so I forced myself to change.

I saw Bea struggling and kiss Drew goodbye before she was slammed in a chair. I saw Drew get out in a chair also. I went over to the room Drew was in, and whispered something to the doctor.

"Let him remember....he did nothing. Let him be." I said. The doctors looked around, and looked terrified.

"He did nothing......let him be. Let him go...or I shall release all spirits bound by the ropes of hell."

The people nodded their heads and released Drew. He dashed off to Beas room before they could do anything. I saw Drew push the doctors out of the way, and carry a knocked out Bea out of the prison.

"Go Drew. Be happy.  I know my mistakes." I said, and I whisked off on my way to give myself a little pep talk.

Author's Note- SOOOO....WHATCHA THINK?

COMMENT BELOW!

Also I want to know....you guys want me to go back to reality or stay in the "spirit world"? Comment that too!

Well...GTG. SEE YA PEEPS IN THE PM!

Watch me do the CINNAMON CHALLENGE!!!!

BBBBYYYEEE!!