Chapter Four- (First of the Feels Chapters) Forever Together

Author's Note- Okay sorry people's the first part of the chapter is kind of boring I admit but KEEP READING I PROMISE IT GETS BETTER!

*Riley's POV* (Bummer Right?)

It was awkward heading to the prison. It seemed as if Justice's look mocked me just in itself. I knew she hated me...but I didn't know THIS much.

Marvel insisted we hold hands, and I didn't mind. But my feelings inside just didn't want to. My feelings were confused about Drew. Was I in love with him? I didn't think so, and even if I did I wouldn't be with him. I was destined with Marvel. My destiny was chosen. I had no more say in the matter.

I had my mother's voice in my head. "Those people have no right to be choosing who we love for us." I agreed with her, but that was the day of the choosings. She said that while she was dropping me off into the crowd, and immediately she was shot. So yeah...my mother never lived to see my husband.

Marvel saw my sad face and smiled at me. I smiled back and pushed my bangs out of my face. Justice made that "GET A ROOM" face, so I just looked down at my feet.

This was going to be a long walk.

*Justice's POV*

SHEESH THAT B***** IS MAKING ME SOUND LIKE THE BAD GUY!

How would you feel if your best friend's best friend was now MARRIED forcifally to one of the most popular and mean girls that were in Junior School? My point taken.

She was one of those MMHMM girls who snapped in your face all the time and thought you were a fly compared to other people. THINK ABOUT YOUR BFTIAB (best friend that is a boy) MARRIED TO THAT!

Once I saw her flirting as a response to his feel better smile I was like in my mind "GET A ROOM!" She should. I can't see that this whole day walk thing I'm expecting. So once Marvel saw me making that look, he gave me the "Chill" gesture. SEE HOW HE'S ANNOYING PEOPLE!

We ended up on this dirt road in the middle of a corn field. Miss-Know-It-All was suggesting we set up camp, since we left late and it was almost dark. I was lucky to bring a blanket when all these two idiots brought were coats, which wasn't enough.

"Maybe you should snuggle to keep warm. H***, you're married aren't you?" Well that came out of nowhere.

"She's right, it's going to be really cold." Marvel said. I laughed that he agreed with my BOLD suggestion.

"Okay." Riley said, I thought she ooked happy. Made me sick.

They snuggled and rested while I was a few cornstalks away happily alone with my blanket. (Woohoo for single people!)

*Riley's POV*

The fact that Justice saw me happy made me giggle inside.

It felt good to be warm. Just me and him. It seemed like we were in another place. His strong arms around me, it reminded me of my older brother when we were kids. Before he got matched 6 years ago.

I felt his hot breath on my neck. So yeah...I was happy. And I finally felt a connection between us. A little spark that he might actually feel something. A sign of love.

                -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We woke up in the morning still snuggled up. He was still asleep, but he had me in a strong grip. I saw dried blood on his face, and a huge gash on his cheek. His breathing was slower. Blood was on his leg. A knife was on the ground near his ba covered in blood. Justice was positioned differently. Arrows were near her bag covered in blood as well. I got up after wiggling out of Marvel's grip.